• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kind of underwhelming. I guess Icefraud didn't want to shake it up too much before TI4.

Gav47

Tusk
Reworked Snowball into a two-part ability: one which creates the snowball, and a sub-ability to launch the snowball. You have up to 4 seconds to use the sub-ability. The area that automatically pulls allies in has been reduced. [?]
You can now load an ally into your snowball within 400 range by right clicking on them
Snowball moves 75 MS faster for each allied hero inside it
Snowball deals 20/30/40/50 extra damage for each additional hero in it

Thats interesting, it could make him a really good initiator.

Lina
Aghanim's Scepter Laguna Blade damage goes through magic immunity [?]

Damn

XAL

bgtreasures.png

Looks like Oracle and Abyssal Underlord are the next heroes...wonder what they'll look like.

Dazzle nerfs lol (poison touch no longer stuns)

bristleback buffs f yea

earth spirit barely touched

searing chains and sleight of fist nerfed

jakiros aghs ult is fucking huge now

kotls aghs is hilarious

lc buffs f yea

lich can cast armor on buildings lol

linas aghs makes it go through magic immunity

lycan ult nerf

you cant fuck up the omni skill order now

reflection finally fucking scales

SNOWBALL REWORKED (sounds terrible, but we'll see)

undying huge buffs

vs is now best hero ever

wat at that zeus change

i love it all

Acinixys

Terrorblade

Strength gain reduced from 1.9 to 1.4
Reflection slow no longer persists through magic immunity
Reflection duration rebalanced from 5 to 2.5/3.5/4.5/5.

Thank you based Riot for this nerf
Ursa

Fury Swipes is no longer a Unique Attack Modifier

MoM Ursa all day erry day

elyetis

So many huge buff.

Seems like Kotl will stay my most played hero, that agha.

( and yay at no more meepo in ability draft )

I'm trying to keep in mind that new heros might still be announced before the patch. ( because, yeah, no, sorry, I just can't get hyped by a bugfix update, not after almost 3 month )

Satch

Banned
windrunner buffs

skywrath buffs

venge buffs

mirana nerfed a bit

Look at the way God works, His energy coursing through my soul

godisreal.gif

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
No new heroes until after TI4 I guess. Long time to wait.

And no visual remakes either? Why?

Looks like lots of fixes and changes which is great but couldn't toss a new Fiend in or some shit?

Mohasus

Invoker
Ghost Walk slow no longer affects magic immune enemies
EMP delay increased from 2.6 to 2.9

3 MONTHS FOR THIS SHITTY NERF HOLY FUCK ICEFROG LEARN HOW TO MAKE A GAME FUCK THAT'S WHY EVERYBODY PLAYS LOL I CANT BELIEVE I WAITED 3 MONTHS EXPECTING A DECENT NERF

Juggernaut
Base attack time improved from 1.6 to 1.5

Keeper of the Light
Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Provides permanent Spirit Form. Additionally, the following effects are active during the day: Keeper of the Light gains unobstructed vision and Illuminate heals allies for 75% of the damage values

these are pretty good though

elyetis

Invoker
Ghost Walk slow no longer affects magic immune enemies
EMP delay increased from 2.6 to 2.9

3 MONTHS FOR THIS SHITTY NERF HOLY FUCK ICEFROG LEARN HOW TO MAKE A GAME FUCK THAT'S WHY EVERYBODY PLAYS LOL I CANT BELIEVE I WAITED 3 MONTHS EXPECTING A DECENT NERF
I laughed at that nerf, feel like 'well I heard you complained about that hero, so here is some kind of nerf, i guess'.

Zeus
Arc Lightning cast point improved from 0.4 to 0.2
Lightning Bolt true sight range reduced from 900 to 750
Lightning Bolt flying vision range reduced from 1000 to 750
Lightning Bolt can now be cast on the ground, affecting the closest enemy hero in a 250 range

Support zeus incomming!

I fear for what huskar/ursa will be able to do now. Can't wait to play this patch.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I have a serious question for you all. Does anybody want any heroes nerfed really badly? Because Icefrog goes out of his way to destroy any hero I add into my regular rotation, so whoever needs the nerf bat by 6.82 let me know now so I can start playing them on the reg.

Someone tell me what this means?

Mirror Image now resets the current attack and spell targeting priority [?]

Ok, so lets take vengeful spirit for example.

Vengeful Spirit right clicks and casts magic missile on anti-mage. Before she can cast in range, Anti-Mage uses manta style. Vengeful spirit stops in place because she lost her target, both for auto attack and magic missile.

so they put her face front and center for promo and they just fucking nerf her

not even a model change

unacceptable

let me delete this shit and play smite

• Meepo is no longer available in Ability Draft
  • When Vengeful Spirit is slain, her killer is inflicted with a negative Vengeance Aura, which decreases the damage of her killer and their nearby allies, until she revives
Venge has been my go to support for awhile, don't want her to become to OP so she gets hit with nerf's later.
Also great looking boat courier on Cyborgfrog's stream at the moent

Pretty solid patch. Surprised no Shadowfiend remake, and still no troll on the workshop. This patch feels more like a nerf patch and a few small adjustments that could have a moderate impact, nothing crazy like 6.80.

Volodja

• You can no longer see trees being destroyed if they are hidden by the Fog of War
That's good

They also fixed the weird interactiong of blademail with Supernova

Saprol

These Aghs additions sound hilarious.

Glad they added an option for TPs when I forget to shift-queue movement. Plus not having to make multiple clicks to announce when Arcane Boots are up.

Top Bottom