• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

traveler

Not Wario
Tbh, I'd rather see Winter Wyvern than any of the other remaining heroes. Sounds like she might be the last one based on current progress, though.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
HUDUu6f.png

i need a picture with more people

What a terrible game. I pick Sand King. Juggernaut and Razor can't decide on who's mid, so they both go. Queen of Pain gets a double kill, killing both of them at minute 6 or so. Razor dies two more times, then buys a shadow amulet and hides on various places for the rest of the game, not doing anything (but still getting XP so he doesn't abandon). QoP continues to snowball and get a 15 minute Orchid. I'm sad. I even got a 12 minute Blink because I was in a 1v1 matchup and then jungled but it wasn't enough.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
What a terrible game. I pick Sand King. Juggernaut and Razor can't decide on who's mid, so they both go. Queen of Pain gets a double kill, killing both of them at minute 6 or so. Razor dies two more times, then buys a shadow amulet and hides on various places for the rest of the game, not doing anything (but still getting XP so he doesn't abandon). QoP continues to snowball and get a 15 minute Orchid. I'm sad.
Why didn't you go mid

Satch

Banned
if ur sandking and two of ur teammates go mid GO MID TOO i promise you will get kills from it because burrowstrike is OP

Kard8p3

Nothing feels better than to win a game, and the people who were a large part in you losing the previous game being on the enemy team, and getting rekt'd

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly though if there's not gonna be a patch today why are Valve screwing organizations like ESL who don't have a ticket up, and deflating the hype of their compendium which we know is ready to go.

Honestly though if there's not gonna be a patch today why are Valve screwing organizations like ESL who don't have a ticket up, and deflating the hype of their compendium which we know is ready to go.
Honestly if Valve cared they would have had someone in place to handle tournament submissions during their holiday instead all the organisations have had to delay their plans or just start their tournament without having their tickets in game.

These past few weeks have done a ton of damage to multiple tournament organisers and this is just shortly after the TI4 fiasco.

Berna

the leak was intentional

we've been played all along

/tinfoil

You're probably talking about the early blog post, but... I feel that at least the translation leaks are somewhat intentional, as in the Dota 2 team lets those strings be available for localization knowing a random guy will leak them sooner or later. Valve is usually quick in removing unintended strings from the system.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly if Valve cared they would have had someone in place to handle tournament submissions during their holiday instead all the organisations have had to delay their plans or just start their tournament without having their tickets in game.

These past few weeks have done a ton of damage to multiple tournament organisers and this is just shortly after the TI4 fiasco.

Honestly a pretty shitty way to go about it. If the game is going to continue growing the way Valve wants, it won't be without the support of these organizations.

Demoli

Valve continues being the leading company in shitty community interaction.

In other news, water is wet and Mokoto is best girl.

Adding a crate to the store directly feels entirely pointless to me. Uhh... Just add it to the store anyway, I imagine part of the appeal of crates is that you randomly get them and it draws attention to opening them. If it's just random chance at an item from the store, it seems like it would be better to just sell them outright.

Top Bottom