• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Wow, I'm shocked it wasn't a weird alternate take of Harley for the first one (when I tried IC it had vampire and steam punk batmans, but not actual batman).

Skab

what does unobstructed vision mean?

It means this

qDSPa0l.jpg

Can anyone spot the undocumented fix in this image?

Night Stalker has his pants, tail and wings back at night and seems ready for cosmetic support

Chaos Knight's mounts without tail particles/hoof prints now have particles. Going through the schema more closely.
His helmets without particles now have them also

Skab

Hm. Could we get a day 2 on monday, day 3 on wednesday + test client?

Does anyone remember how new bloom played out?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No self respecting nerd would miss out on a chance to make a "Winter is coming" joke in winter.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Provides permanent Spirit Form. Additionally, the following effects are active during the day: Keeper of the Light gains unobstructed vision and Illuminate heals allies for 75% of the damage values
Fuuuuuuuuck this is going to be annoying

Lava Earthshaker will be on the store for 11 dollars. Which is a weird price between Mythical and Legendary, but oh well. It's marked as Common, which is probably an error.

Alliance Abba set also 11 dollars, marked as Legendary

Alliance HUD bundle is 4 dollars

Shadowfiend is set up for ambient eye particles. He also got a portrait change, making me believe he was supposed to be remade with this update, but it got delayed.

They strangely added the Enchantress hood from the new set to the drop system. I'm sure it's a mistake, and probably won't even make it to the main client.

shira

Lava Earthshaker will be on the store for 11 dollars. Which is a weird price between Mythical and Legendary, but oh well. It's marked as Common, which is probably an error.

Shadowfiend is set up for ambient eye particles.

That's odd. Giving away awesome particles like that. Rosh's are usually prized items. Hell any unusual rosh goes for 20-30 keys.

Can't wait to add some "pink eye" particles

That's odd. Giving away awesome particles like that. Rosh's are usually prized items. Hell any unusual rosh goes for 20-30 keys.

Can't wait to add some "pink eye" particles
It just means his eyes glow, doesn't mean they can be painted or changed. Chaos knight is similarly set up like shadow fiend.

shira

It just means his eyes glow, doesn't mean they can be painted or changed. Chaos knight is similarly set up like shadow fiend.

adding prismatic gems are the future of hats

what da jakiro in da fuck is this shit

more lich ancients

http://gfycat.com/FluffyEsteemedGalapagosalbatross

The_Player said:
thanks will listen to yellow its purge

Dreamhack Bone7 in an hour
iB8vCBEzT58JY.png

Simulcast
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit2

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
New Huskar is going to be so fun. And finally I can pull out Diffusal Ursa.

Also, I guess Dreamhack is going to be the last major tournament played on 6.80.

Karakand

To be fair BTAS was extremely watchable.

tru dat

Wow, I'm shocked it wasn't a weird alternate take of Harley for the first one (when I tried IC it had vampire and steam punk batmans, but not actual batman).

there's a superman from the same earth as vampire batman now who's like wraith king or something and has goku hair

he's a support or something too? superman throws cars and shoots lasers he doesn't support. turbine pls.

I don't like how some of the bugs snuck in as balance changes like mjollnir procs.

Throw that shit up top with the other bugs. Also maybe more ember spirit item variety where you get to throw a lightning hammer.

Solo support is not fun. Warding, dewarding, getting support items, I didn't even get close to getting Blink and Aghs on Lina. Probably shouldn't have gotten an Urn though, not so useful if everyone just keeps melting in 5 on 5's.

Oh and constantly buying dust and extra sentries to keep fucking Bounty Hunter in check, god I hate playing against him.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
So they finally are allowing you to flip the side the minimap is on?

Also seriously fuck that KotL buff.

spk

Aba - change is useless

Is it? Enemies cant ignore both Abaddon and his team when Borrowed Time is up and this gives a reason to use it manually. A 35% teamwide damage reduction into your heal seems like a really cool aghs benefit to me.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Oh yes they changed the attack speed reduction bug. Praise the ice.

Also how many heroes will need to added for the number of bans to be bumped up?

sixghost

Is it? Enemies cant ignore both Abaddon and his team when Borrowed Time is up and this gives a reason to use it manually. A 35% teamwide damage reduction into your heal seems like a really cool aghs benefit to me.

It's the same as always though with aghs changes, you gotta find somewhere to farm it. Abbadon always seems to be the 5 when the pros pick him.

Top Bottom