• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Played with the loveliest group of English speaking chums on US East. Solo queue no less.

It's amazing how much an overall disposition of friendliness translates into positive team performance.

Get this hippie dippy crap out of this thread. If my team isn't four Dendis they are a literal waste of bandwidth.

kvk1

Get this hippie dippy crap out of this thread. If my team isn't four Dendis they are a literal waste of bandwidth.

:D

I try and channel my inner Mr. Rogers whenever I play.

Be infuriatingly cordial and cooperating even against the most toxic people.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
FfsNKH6uZEI.jpg

tumblr_ltegpsLmFm1qjtv36o1_250.gif

Nymerio

:D

I try and channel my inner Mr. Rogers whenever I play.

Be infuriatingly cordial and cooperating even against the most toxic people.

lol I do the same. I'm pretty sure that it annoys a lot of people more than when someone rages back at them :D

elyetis

I seem to be the only one not that excited about custom games, partly because I never experienced that in Warcraft 3 and partly because there will be people who put hundreds of hours into creating fantastic unique game modes only to be shunned to play Pudge Wars or something.
I don't really see this as a problem, my main 'grip' about custom games is actually that I don't see it getting successfull anyway because it inherently lack an actual matchmacking, and d2ware showed me that it mean that you can't have decent game with only random people without matchmaking, punishment for leaver, etc..

Razzer

I don't really see this as a problem, my main 'grip' about custom games is actually that I don't see it getting successfull anyway because it inherently lack an actual matchmacking, and d2ware showed me that it mean that you can't have decent game with only random people without matchmaking, punishment for leaver, etc..

How do you think Dota got popular?

kvk1

lol I do the same. I'm pretty sure that it annoys a lot of people more than when someone rages back at them :D

When I was a noob, and I would see scary things in the lane, my 6000 MMR friend would say to me, "Look for the supports. You will always find people who are helping."

sixghost

Most custom games are just dumb stuff that you play for fun. You don't need matchmaking to play archon tag or something.

Razzer

So she plays pro Dota?

Edit: You just gotta pay attention to the URL properly to make sure it's a safe site. Imgur, strawpoll etc.

Top Bottom