• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm only 2.5k but I learn a lot watching pros stream and also a bit watching pro games. How many games have you played?

Guys give me tips to improve my MMR.

At 2.9k now. I reckon I can at least go 3.5k though.
Be comfortable controlling your hero, knowing what can kill you, looking at other lanes and missing heroes before you act, prioritizing objectives after kills. Then:

http://dotastrategy.com/
http://chaqdota.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/chaqs-ultimate-guide-to-advanced-solo-middle/

Ketch

Is zephyr actually going to lose a kdl game :O

That gold graph
zephyr%20throws.png

edit: They can't win without the power of purge gamers.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's tough to think that way when it's happening, but it's the right way to go about it Haz.

bounchfx

did another game, tried terrorblade.

he's a monster. an absolute monster.

and I only used his ult once. other times I never even needed it. dayyyyum.

Hylian7

There's going to be a solo offlane Legion that seems to think it's super legit....This is going to end in tears, it's on stream now.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
There's going to be a solo offlane Legion that seems to think it's super legit....This is going to end in tears, it's on stream now.
It's not that terrible since she does well with levels and can dispel slows, depends on who their safe lane is.

Offlane is also a lot easier now, so it's pretty okay, just use the slot to your advantage bottom or ask for rotations.

sephi22

Guys, with Shadow Amulet allowing a unit to move during fade time, can you shadow amulet and ally and have them blink and still be invisible afterwards in 6.81?

iamblades

Loda what are you doing

what is this build

I think he just thought they were ahead enough that he didn't need the battlefury first to farm well, or just that he didn't want to wast money early on drums when he was planning to Skadi later anyway.

Skadi is a good item.

What a shitty Storm Spirit pick. He did nothing but feed.

He had the crown logo on him during drafting but I don't know if that still means he drafted.

I mean it was a last pick Storm after the enemy team had disruptor, so storm would have been useless as an iniatiator even if he had a place to lane early and didn't feed horribly trying to force ganks on a max flameguard ember.

But as bad as the draft was, they could still have won if they were patient instead of going all in and feeding multiple kills to the ember.

I think he just thought they were ahead enough that he didn't need the battlefury first to farm well, or just that he didn't want to wast money early on drums when he was planning to Skadi later anyway.

Skadi is a good item.
You know in hindsight I think his build order might have been on purpose. Get Ult orb and Point Booster to have some bulk for early ganks, then transition into BF before finishing the Skadi for the late game. Not saying it's the best choice, but it might have been intentional.
Pleased that Alliance won that game but omg that poor wisp :(
He just sounds so sad when you kill him, clearly needs buffs.
Shinypogs pls

Shinypogs

Oh I know he doesn't really need buffing but I always felt bad that of the fundamentals he seems the most innocent and weak by himself. I'm sure that gameplay wise people could give good reasons for further nerfing him but I just always feel worse when I hear a wisp die than I do for other heroes.

* Cares about lore and feels too much.

G.ZZZ

Akke Jesus :kreygasm:

By the way why isn't valve pushing the patch today or something? It seems pretty bug free, they could just wait for DH to end and publish it

Top Bottom