• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

First match would have gone better if EE didn't trashtalk in the beginning and tried to gank so many times.

He just fell into Alliance's trap, it was sad to see. Guy needs to learn some composure against Alliance.

First match would have gone better if EE didn't trashtalk in the beginning and tried to gank so many times.

He just fell into Alliance's trap, it was sad to see. Guy needs to learn some composure against Alliance.
Eh, there was trashtalk both ways, but he was trash talking S4, which is really ballsy and stupid :lol

S4 don't play, he never participates in the joke plays whenever a clowny game comes along. Always serious and his teammates even say that he rages at them sometimes.

He's the anti-Dendi. I like both.

FACE

Banned
i dont know which skill it is but sven takes forever to start attacking after either his E or his ult and it is infuriating

i thought i was disarmed and then i started running around in circles, but i wasnt disarmed at all. what gives???

It's a bug that'll thankfully be fixed when 6.81 comes.

Pratfall

I am bummed that focus fire just got an aghs upgrade rather than the skill itself getting improved. So rarely do I have the farm to go Aghs on WR and even when I do, why would you ever go Aghs over force/sheep/orchid? Would a straight phase into deso into aghs build be good at all? Force staff seems basically core on WR and skipping it seems like a big sacrifice.

I am very happy about the disjoint on windrun now, it makes WR an even better offlaner.

Eh, there was trashtalk both ways, but he was trash talking S4, which is really ballsy and stupid :lol

S4 don't play, he never participates in the joke plays whenever a clowny game comes along. Always serious and his teammates even say that he rages at them sometimes.

He's the anti-Dendi. I like both.

Yeah, S4 probably my favorite EU player. What I'm saying is some of EE's ganks were reckless. EE could have really done better.

Radec

T5BzZoc.jpg

true that.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So what would you guys say is the best heroes specially support heroes for punishing an axe lane skipping? Had a game the other day where he basically took all the tier in less tna 10 minutes it was horrible, we couldn't actually fight him unless 3 of us faced him off.

So what would you guys say is the best heroes specially support heroes for punishing an axe lane skipping? Had a game the other day where he basically took all the tier in less tna 10 minutes it was horrible, we couldn't actually fight him unless 3 of us faced him off.

Dazzle.

Dark Seer.

Nymerio

Dazzle should be good for that. Shadow wave when he's standing in the creeps should deal a good amount of damage.

Skab

I just played the stupidest game of dota i have ever witnessed. An hour and 59 mins.

It was so bad, that I am done with dota for a long time now. Fuck that stupid shit.

kvk1

Played with the loveliest group of English speaking chums on US East. Solo queue no less.

It's amazing how much an overall disposition of friendliness translates into positive team performance.

Mordeccai

Thanks guys i'll try dazzle when someone picks axe or who knows i'll try axe myself again and try to reck fools its been awhile.

Just be careful with that pick, because the Axe dunk gives no fucks about shallow graves. One of my favorite things to see as an Axe is a Dazzle, because nothing is more fun that shutting that annoying spell down.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
!

I seem to be the only one not that excited about custom games, partly because I never experienced that in Warcraft 3 and partly because there will be people who put hundreds of hours into creating fantastic unique game modes only to be shunned to play Pudge Wars or something.

I never experienced them in W3 DotA either, but anything involving custom creations that show off the communities creativeness is good in my book.

Randdalf

I seem to be the only one not that excited about custom games, partly because I never experienced that in Warcraft 3 and partly because there will be people who put hundreds of hours into creating fantastic unique game modes only to be shunned to play Pudge Wars or something.

Without custom games there would be no Dota.

kvk1

I agree with this...

Without custom games there would be no Dota.

...then again this is real talk as well.

custom games + techies = internet explodes

I never was really into the wc scene, but sc1 customs were great. It will only bring good things trust me.

Top Bottom