• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Quesa

Thanks steve
Rnh3AMI.png

Now some of you might ask how that's any better than pwned and my reply would be that you're obvs not very cool

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Anyone who thinks you can play Axe without NBA Jam's sweet, delicious words is a filthy casual.

Razzer

15 min arcane blink this time, and I'm not even being efficient really. A pro doing this after practice could get it in 12 I'd say, or if supports were stacking for the tide rather than him doing it himself.

I feel really sorry for these big tournament organisers who have pretty much had their qualifiers severely impacted/ruined due to a lack of ticket.

Razzer

I feel really sorry for these big tournament organisers who have pretty much had their qualifiers severely impacted/ruined due to a lack of ticket.

In the long long-term I think Valve are going to have to let the community make an organisation that monitors the Dota pro scene like say FIFA in football. They clearly don't want to do the dirty work of approving tournaments tickets and other such bureaucracy. Problem would be getting such a group that was competent and not corrupt from the community that tourney people would be happy with. Almost like Riot themselves do with League except less control over the events themselves.

This is the match Steve was referring to I believe.

Dammit Steve ur too quick!

Hylian7

Fuck stupid idiots that decide "gg we lose" and sell all their shit and then intentionally feed. I don't care how bad you lost mid lane and are having a bad game, never fucking do that shit.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/632883021

I was doing well, had plenty of kills, good farm, we totally could have won this if SF didn't decide to throw away any chance we had at winning it. He sits there and calls me "delusional".SF loses against Ember mid, sure, we knew that was going to happen, but even with that, it would have been okay. I was making it up basically, and we could have caught SF up and won the game. I don't understand why people decide to do that shit. I may have thought a game was over too early before, but I have NEVER sold all my shit, bought sentries, and intetionally fed.

I reported that guy and I fucking hope he gets 50 games of LPQ. It is frustrating as hell to watch that happen in ranked. Like why do people even play if they're just going to do that? Especially in ranked.

K.Sabot

These days... I get on Dota 2 wanting to play, realize none of my friends play anymore, and quit out.

Sighhhh.

Thinking about selling all my expensive items and buying a couple games with them.

Yay patches!

Keep all those bugs over on test and only update the main when it's all sorted out!

Lawl, LoL guy playing Doto on Twitch gets told to pick Earth Spirit... THIS WILL GO WELL

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has been watching this guy.

He does magic in between games!

But boy does he learn slow.

Top Bottom