• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
In b4 "Lich ult working as intended - icetroll"

shira

iB8hC0P2WNrOf.gif

Quesa

This and the funny pics thread are the only two I have open and now it's impossible to differentiate between the two at a glance thanks guys you fucked up my workflow

Dares

At the end of his stream Merlini said TI4 qualifiers are going to start May 12th.

Not sure if it was common knowledge or he just let it slip.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I just won 2 games as TB tonight. Its just too easy. Only lost a single game as him

I have only played him 4 times

you disgusting piece of shit, you're the scum of dota 2 i let you know.

lol i actually don't like playing terrorblade because i always lose with him

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Does anyone lend any credence to the idea that the Spring Cleaning update was originally going to have heroes in it, be released next week perhaps along with qualifier invites, TI4 compendium info, with the blog post made this week (based on the references to the TI4 qualifiers, "soon to be favorite heroes," etc.)? Then they accidentally posted that thing, excised the heroes from the patch since they weren't done, and released the bug fixes and 6.81 that night?

Mordeccai

My first build imma try out for Jakiro when patch is live: mek -> atos -> aghs. That ulti is ridiculous. Get an atos slow, hope someone on the team has a diffusal, ridiculous dmg

Lotto

Guys, Dead Island: Epidemic is actually pretty fun. Played a bunch of co-op with my brother and friend. In no way, shape or form is it a replacement for any other MOBA game but it's a refreshing take on it. It's more of a top down multiplayer beat em' up (the mechanics of the skills/spells in the game seem to be all that are really similar of a MOBA with the cooldowns/stun durations/etc). The control scheme is pretty good too. A lot of fun to just jump in and play. It's got that grindy element where you either play to unlock stuff or pay to unlock it faster, none of which really bothers me at the moment. Game lengths are relatively short (or at least the modes I played) too. Also, doesn't seem to be bushes/brush (hurrah!) I'll be returning to this relatively frequently me thinks for fun coop adventures.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
:)))))))))))))))
Good news from a friend about TI4 quals. Maybe not for you guys though.
He's playing Sniper and doesn't understand what Silencer does. Everyone is trying to tell him but I think chat is too clustered.
Too confused, can't click death recap or click enemy hero to read skills. Only feed.

Chris R

The losing streak is real boys. My tiny took too long to get online while others fed, and my storm (first time on him) could never get a kill even though I had a ton of assists :(

Chris R

He's playing Sniper and doesn't understand what Silencer does. Everyone is trying to tell him but I think chat is too clustered.

He honestly didn't do TERRIBLE...

I've played with worse. When he gets the basic mechanics down and understands some heroes he will be better than me :( I'd give him 100 hours to kick my ass.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
What happened to the patch? Wasn't it supposed to be out by now? Delayed?

It's a gigantic patch that they put on the test client a week ahead for a reason and I'm assuming most valve devs don't work on Saturday/Sunday. Wouldn't be surprised if they will continue testing and bugfixing from now until Thursday, though maybe we'll get lucky and get it tomorrow.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Top Bottom