• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shameful display.

I'm okay with tea but it's too weak for me, both in terms of taste and caffeine.

xanavi

Is 2PM "morning"?

Exercise is exercise. Sometimes I go at 10 am other times 10 pm.

If everyone just exercised there would be no overweight people

That's the dream.

except for my wendys indulgences at times
iMDBtVdKX0aeU.gif

Wendys = gains

Shoyz

The Pudge Chainsaw is insanely flashy. Animated spinning blade, sparks flying out, and it glows orange. I'd question its future price if I wasn't consistently terrible at it.

Conceptor

If everyone just exercised in the morning they wouldn't need caffeine to get them through the day. Who else is in the overlap of fitgaf and dotagaf?
Lurker chiming in.

I can't consume caffeine products, so I'm anti-coffee too!

Hylian x Satch Dota2GAF otp

inkls

all the less to worry about.
i was pretty sure you were French/Canadian

When I say I`m French I`m talking about my language of birth (native language? Whats the term?) because quebeker or whichever way its said/spelt sounds stupid in english.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

つ ◕3◕ ༽つ KISS HER ༼ つ ◕3◕ ༽つ

Lotto

you guys got your fighting tactics from the French though...

Tea seems to stain even more than coffee I've found. Coffee > Tea

I have a bunch of unroasted specialty coffees and they're all pretty much the same tasting/too subtle in difference. If there's one thing tea has over coffee, it's variety (not counting additives like milk/creamer/sugar.)

edit: dailymotion chat emotes are huge

G.ZZZ

Noo goddamn flaming spear can miss now dshashsh.

Well tbh only the flaming effect was on, the normal damage already missed. But still, huskar daed hero.

EDIT: my huskar win ratio ruined by an LC who go 6 min midas then proceed to never use midas all game, all the while i go 8 min meka, 10-2-5 at 10 min, and we basically win all lanes, then he start feeding damage to our enemies with consistency, until TA finally oneshot me. So heavy.

Uncarriable, half damage of our supports with freefarm first 15 mins http://dotabuff.com/matches/636160272

52club

Similar to any beverage coffee takes a while to develop a taste for. Also some of the crappiest coffee is the most popular (Starbucks). I suppose coffee has some similarities to DOTA. You deal with the bitterness for the rush. The more you drink/play the more you like it. Plus Starbucks coffee is similar to some othe game I used to play.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
When I say I`m French I`m talking about my language of birth (native language? Whats the term?) because quebeker or whichever way its said/spelt sounds stupid in english.

My head is mush with math, but this is what I meant by French/Canadian.

I have a bunch of unroasted specialty coffees and they're all pretty much the same tasting/too subtle in difference. If there's one thing tea has over coffee, it's variety (not counting additives like milk/creamer/sugar.)

edit: dailymotion chat emotes are huge

I actually love English tea with milk+sugar. Flay me.

Top Bottom