• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Isn't the Dreamhack HUD meant to change at night?

It worked for me last night.

Also, the ESL One Compendium seems to be working now. Video's just don't play though. Much nicer then the Dream League one though.

The prediction interface still suck, Valve needs to make it less gimpy.

Artanisix

Well he did get better with every patch.

Absolutely. It was just a jab at the general community who write off buffs as "not good enough to bring this hero to meta." I'd consider myself largely experimental with hero picks, so it makes me gleeful to see such a wide variety of hero picks in 6.80 onwards.

inkls

Absolutely. It was just a jab at the general community who write off buffs as "not good enough to bring this hero to meta." I'd consider myself largely experimental with hero picks, so it makes me gleeful to see such a wide variety of hero picks in 6.80 onwards.

I just assume every hero will one day make it to competitive, you never know what a patch will do.

475 damage. Which is still amazing. I wish she was in CM because she seems like the best counter to Lycan/Naga/TB push strats.

Can she even sustain overusing overwhelming odds? I always find my sell running out of mana fast with her.

She has a nice 2.2 int gain, but still...

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Can she even sustain overusing overwhelming odds? I always find my sell running out of mana fast with her.

She has a nice 2.2 int gain, but still...

When I get the chance to play, I'm gonna try jungling utility LC. Treads>Mek>Vlads?>Pipe?>Shivas>AC?

See if it's a disaster or not

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Really like this ward:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=254633434
637x358.resizedimage

G.ZZZ

Power Treads and Wand are legit enough sustain to last you a good long while.

Treads -> Blademail better for mana sustain. Blademail has the utility with the ult too, while not amazing, but punish the other team for focusing you during duel.

I go mid and bottle with her if i can however. Bottle phase ez game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like bottle on her too. She's a natural roamer, so picking up the odd rune here or there helps a ton.

Haly

You'd probably get into Diamond after all this time if you drank some coffee.

Haly

I'd drink coffee even if it was caffeine free.

Haly

Hylian, stop pussyfooting around and just propose to Satch already.

xanavi

If everyone just exercised in the morning they wouldn't need caffeine to get them through the day. Who else is in the overlap of fitgaf and dotagaf?

Haly

• Fixed Burning Spears being unable to miss
• Fixed Geminate Attack's second hit proccing effects

No fun allowed.
If everyone just exercised in the morning they wouldn't need caffeine to get them through the day. Who else is in the overlap of fitgaf and dotagaf?

Is 2PM "morning"?

shira

Update
http://store.steampowered.com/news/13203/

Valve is pretty serious about this bug fix thing

"Chain Frost stops playing a sound effects on non-hero units and stops intermittently flashing in the Fog of War after it has bounced 50 times"

Now if I could only get a lich good enough to farm an aghs.

If everyone just exercised there would be no overweight people

I just played about 15 games of LC last week, somehow found out she's now one of my favorite heroes, so much manliness.

Best jungle build i've found so far is:
tango/quelling/stout --> 8 min blink. Then gank stuff and farm up to soul ring and spam it non stop to never go back to base.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I don't drink coffee because I'm not weak

Coffee is bad tasting and if people just had willpower they wouldn't need to choke it down for the caffeine.

I don't drink coffee
Tinker is a good hero

tea is better
i don't care for caffeine

Zeus pick by Cloud9 but stream went down.

YO, I LEGIT JUST HAD SOME COFFEE AND I'M PUMPED UP. LEGIT FUCK ALL YOU COFFEE HATERS.

TEA IS SHIT. COFFEE LEGIT FUELED AMERICA SHOWING THE KING WHO'S BOSS.

Top Bottom