• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
5 rax down vs 0 rax down

unfuckingbelieveable

043014c9comback.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
eHug vs. UG going on right now for ESL.
Can watch it free ingame.

edit: 20 mins rax with 20k gold lead, #thackerwaswrong

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
eHug vs. UG going on right now for ESL.
Can watch it free ingame.

edit: 20 mins rax with 20k gold lead, #thackerwaswrong

"Well, the game is paused, so lets check Datdota... Ok 20k gold lead at 20 minutes in the 483 games it has happened in has a... 100% winrate"

Granadier

"Well, the game is paused, so lets check Datdota... Ok 20k gold lead at 20 minutes in the 483 games it has happened in has a... 100% winrate"

Come on eHug. Turn that stat into 99.99%!

edit: guess it's stay 100% for now.

Ketch

I don't understand treasure chests.

Why spend $2.50 on a random set, when you can just buy the set you want for like $1.50 off the market?

They should just sell the sets individually for a set price, and then make the chest with a random one inside cheaper then that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't understand treasure chests.

Why spend $2.50 on a random set, when you can just buy the set you want for like $1.50 off the market?

They should just sell the sets individually for a set price, and then make the chest with a random one inside cheaper then that.
You have a chance to get the Clockwerk set and the boat though!

I opened 4 of the Arcanery boxes, no bonus items :(

Razzer

http://dotabuff.com/matches/636195269

Guys, don't do my MoM build in pubs, it's a disastah. I mean it didn't help that we had no wards and lost our lane but I made more mistakes than my teammates I feel. It's too risky without a stack to do it, oh well.

Oh and buy wards people, pleeeeeeeeease. I died 3 times farming my jungle cus of Arrows out of fog when we had no wards up. I was only there cus I didn't feel safe in lane lol.

Mohasus

Starting with this patch, I am adopting the Lich build suggested by SteveWinwood:
Courier > Tranquil Boots > Hand of Midas > Aghanim Scepter > Refresher > Skadi

I also buy some wards from time to time.

OxiiWQ4.jpg

http://dotabuff.com/players/6843963...lich&lobby_type=&game_mode=&region=&duration=

I usually get Skadi near the end of the match (the items of the recipe are on the courier when the game ends).
It's probably the best build ever.

Don't let Bo see you using it though.

Blink and force are officially try hard items now don't get those.

Wok

I would recommend a Mek so you can also heal your self faster. Plus, you can never have to much armor.
armoryo.jpg

Sure. This used to be my second item after the tranquil boots, but, if the game lasts longer than 30 min, I feel like Lich's impact is higher with these items than with Mek.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Buying stuff like Mek or Force before Reresher is a bitch move for bitches.

How many times does n0tailfullretard.jpg have to be posted before you guys get it??

Granadier

Can you even preview the sets in the new chests? I looked on the in game store, but couldn't figure it out.

I don't think they are set up right now to allow previewing like the other sets.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Buying stuff like Mek or Force before Reresher is a bitch move for bitches.

How many times does n0tailfullretard.jpg have to be posted before you guys get it??

Platemail stacking is a totally legitimate strategy
on how to spend your loads of money before using BoT to go back to the enemy T4s

I don't think they are set up right now to allow previewing like the other sets.

No, it works fine. Just click on the sets in the boxes.

Granadier

No, it works fine. Just click on the sets in the boxes.

Oh okay. From the Find Match screen it works.

It doesn't seem to be showing like that if you access them through the store page though. Just the artworks.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Heh, someone pointed out that what the "Render Quality" slider does is actually is lower the internal render resolution.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
But Haly, opposites attract. I'm looking at you Procarbine.

You two would make a good couple, I should've known pro had a crush on you since every time he mentions hylian stream in mumble he giggles like a schoolgirl and his ginger face probably gets as rosy as santa claus.

Though you'll have to fight buttrider and puppetyuber for sole procarbine privileges.

Also, fuck the haters. Coffee is amazing.

Gofu

Banned
You two would make a good couple, I should've known pro had a crush on you since every time he mentions hylian stream in mumble he giggles like a schoolgirl and his ginger face probably gets as rosy as santa claus.

Though you'll have to fight buttrider and puppetyuber for sole procarbine privileges.

Also, fuck the haters. Coffee is amazing.

HYLIAN CONFIRMED FOR WANTING TO STICK HIS DICK IN PROCARBINES SUPPLE BUSSOM TO ABSORB HIS DOTA KNOWLEDGE

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There is legit more buttloving and dicksucking in this thread than in the LGBT thread.

Top Bottom