• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Wok

Someone was complaining about the prediction pages, I can't remember who though.

They look much better on the new layout now. I'll push the update soon.

5jYZlps.png

Definitely my guess for the most picked hero.

He won't even be in captain's mode by then!

please have a giant captains mode update putting all heroes into it at once right before ti4

nope

playing a good support in soloq wins you games

just buy some goddamn wards and a courier and GANK with smoke if needed, free wins

ganking mid wins you the lane

Definitely not true. I've smoke ganked for mid countless times in solo Q and 60% of the time my mid isn't paying attention or does something stupid (charge mid... give my position away etc...) and the kill is lost. Most of my losses come from lack of cooperation and people just assuming we lost and moping around the map. Some people just want easy wins... when that doesn't happen its the "no try zone".

VanMastaIteHab

Neo Member
Is rapier bugged right now? I had someone in a game buy one last night and it didn't work for the next person when they picked it up. It was also able to be dropped without dying.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
fuck spring so much my fucking eyes fuck this ShIT

flowers are having sex in your eyes.

Zyrtec or the off brand usually works for me. Claritin is shit.

Really ? That's a bummer because I'm starting to get tired of playing bot games to try and learn the game.

Invite the people you know in this thread to friends. Then join them for games.

Kioshen

Add me. steamcommunity.com/id/dreams-visions

Thanks ! Invite has been sent.

Yeah ask in the Neogaf chat and hope an admin is there to read it.

The guild is equally dead

Really ? That's a bummer because I'm starting to get tired of playing bot games to try and learn the game.

Dammit.

I just assume everyone is American unless they state otherwise or they state their timezone.

I do so as well. *shrug*

He won't even be in captain's mode by then!

please have a giant captains mode update putting all heroes into it at once right before ti4

I think they will. Brood is still awkward, but Earth is fine and Phoenix and LC had all their bugs fixed. TB is sort of in the air, but worst that happens is we have another Io/Bat/Lycan on our hands for TI4 and it's not like that hasn't happened for 2 years in a row.

shira

Someone was complaining about the prediction pages, I can't remember who though.

They look much better on the new layout now. I'll push the update soon.

5jYZlps.png

These are all stupid categories that don't indicate anything about how the games went. They are all luck or idiotic.

Shortest match, longest match. . . .
couriers killed. . .
hero denies
Aegies denies

Seems like it was written by someone with no concept of Dota or what makes Dota a great game.

Holden

Definitely not true. I've smoke ganked for mid countless times in solo Q and 60% of the time my mid isn't paying attention or does something stupid (charge mid... give my position away etc...) and the kill is lost. Most of my losses come from lack of cooperation and people just assuming we lost and moping around the map. Some people just want easy wins... when that doesn't happen its the "no try zone".

soloq is so much more enjoyable when i started playing support

people who play support and don't know what the fuck they are doing is the most painful shit in the world

gives me free wins at least :p

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I think they will. Brood is still awkward, but Earth is fine and Phoenix and LC had all their bugs fixed. TB is sort of in the air, but worst that happens is we have another Io/Bat/Lycan on our hands for TI4 and it's not like that hasn't happened for 2 years in a row.

I think TB is fine now that he actually has the worst hp in the game now and his reflection isn't a one point wonder anymore. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the optimal way to play him is still just 1 point in reflection or 0 until you get your skadii maybe.

H3xum

These are all stupid categories that don't indicate anything about how the games went. They are all luck or idiotic.

couriers killed. . .
hero denies
Aegies denies

Seems like it was written by someone with no concept of Dota or what makes Dota a great game.

You had to be expecting that, right?

M.D

I think TB is fine now that he actually has the worst hp in the game and his reflection isn't a one point wonder. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the optimal way to play him is still just 1 point in reflection or 0 until you get your skadii maybe.

legit

couriers killed. . .
hero denies
Aegies denies

These are like all the same categories from the TI3 Compendium. Shrug.

But yeah, the list wasn't made by me.

Voshond

Neo Member
It's the icon/logo. Too similar to the official one. Make your own and you should be good.
The icon seems like the most likely culprit at the moment. I don't have a screenshot of the store from a week ago, but I could swear it had more apps with the Dota 2 logo as icon (although there's still quite a few of them, some with a lot less changes to the logo).

I could try re-submitting with a different icon, but I don't even know if that was the real problem. Ridiculous that they can just delete an app without a single warning or without explaining exactly what rule was broken.

The icon seems like the most likely culprit at the moment. I don't have a screenshot of the store from a week ago, but I could swear it had more apps with the Dota 2 logo as icon (although there's still quite a few of them, some with a lot less changes to the logo).

I could try re-submitting with a different icon, but I don't even know if that was the real problem. Ridiculous that they can just delete an app without a single warning or without explaining exactly what rule was broken.
I never told you the other day, but I did download your app and I quite like it. It's a bit better than dotabuff for basic stuff and it looks quite nice on my phone.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So why is EG.fear posting a bunch of emo shit on his twitter and changing his steam name to "free agent" and "ROCK BOTTOM." Did he get the boot from eg or get news that his arm is going to be fucked up until after TI???

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Based on so many of the other apps using the Dota icon it seems odd to me that your's would be singled out.

Hope you don't have to change it. I really like your current icon :(

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
FML i opened 6 chests for a chance at the new clockwerk set and no dice........i could have spent all that fucking money to buy the set in the market but no i'm a fucking idiot :( Worst part is that since i recently formatted my PC i can't even buy the clockwerk set in the market, damn steam guard.
In other words if you see a item that you like in a chest just buy it from the market guys!

mus6677

Is rapier bugged right now? I had someone in a game buy one last night and it didn't work for the next person when they picked it up. It was also able to be dropped without dying.

Is the team mate the one picked up the rapier when when the owner died?
I thought rapier only worked for enemy heroes if they picked it. If team mate manage to "save" the it, the rapier still belong to the owner

Top Bottom