• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Wok

So, apparently, there is a bug in the game which renders Aghanim less interesting on Abaddon: the damage redirection works without the aghanim scepter. Time to win some matches.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Loda is literally the only player on Alliance that can't play Buttrider.

Demoli

EG got completely outplayed throughout the entire match.

Don't know if it's the patch or if they bootcamped or something, but Alliance is looking really solid recently

Zeth

So, apparently, there is a bug in the game which renders Aghanim less interesting on Abaddon: the damage redirection works without the aghanim scepter. Time to win some matches.

Little late for that - I think the update is rolling out now.

Really ? That's a bummer because I'm starting to get tired of playing bot games to try and learn the game.

Add me, my steam name is the same. And I'd advise you to just play multiplayer. Not even a million bot games are going to prevent others from flaming you for everything you do. If your teammates are nice and willing to help out, great. If they're assholes, just do you. Also, bot games aren't a great way of learning the game beyond like 10-20 bot games, I only play them anymore to learn the harder heroes.

ksan

talented is the last word i'd use to describe monomaniacs

sure, they're good, but that has more to do with hard work

Wok

What is the most efficient way to play Zeus? The last time I tried, I was rushing agh and refresher and it tooks too long to make the gameplay interesting. I think I will try to play more wisely with the runes and to better plan the ultimate.

What is the most efficient way to play Zeus? The last time I tried, I was rushing agh and refresher and it tooks too long to make the gameplay interesting. I think I will try to play more wisely with the runes and to better plan the ultimate.
Use the ult when you need it, don't just use it for fun or to killsteal. Refresher is a fuck it we won the game item. Get a veil in the midgame because it's awesome.

ksan

blink dagger is pretty fucking good on him

shira

GD studio stepping up!!!

Pro players attending their Euro Hub

fly, notail
kuroky, puppey
bone7, pielidie, singsing
pajkatt

Alliance on skype

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
New patch, new meta, this is the time to clown.

ViviOggi

Oh god the pro players visiting EU hub

n0tail, Fly, Pajkatt, Puppan, Kuroky, bOne7, Diediedie
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png
SING SING

RIP US

VanMastaIteHab

Neo Member
Is the team mate the one picked up the rapier when when the owner died?
I thought rapier only worked for enemy heroes if they picked it. If team mate manage to "save" the it, the rapier still belong to the owner

Yeah that was it. Didn't know it worked like that, thanks.

Top Bottom