• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Quebecer posing as French.

Typical Quenuck.

Tinted lenses bro.

Don't get tinted lenses, they're a pain in the ass.
DYRUS.TSM_lolesports.PP__0.jpg

Sucks to be this nerd, then.

Haly

That guy has bigger issues than gunnars.

He needs to take a machete to that chin-bush.

Hylian7

nope

playing a good support in soloq wins you games

just buy some goddamn wards and a courier and GANK with smoke if needed, free wins

ganking mid wins you the lane
Generally I agree, but I have definitely seen cases where the carry or someone else didn't do their job.

Chris R

Does anyone here have any experience regarding legal or copyright issues with Dota 2? My Android app got removed from the Google Play store yesterday for "Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy".

I've posted a thread on /r/androiddev, but I'm still not sure what I did to get my app banned. Some info from that thread:

It's the icon/logo. Too similar to the official one. Make your own and you should be good.

Wok

Generally I agree, but I have definitely seen cases where the carry or someone else didn't do their job.

True. This is the problem with solo queues: you never know whether the carry roles are given to people who know how to play as a team.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
That +1 rosh an armor is so goddamn noticeable, took me like an extra minute, almost 3 sets of wolves, and an ulti to take rosh as Lycan at around 10 minutes with good farm.

Pratfall

That +1 rosh an armor is so goddamn noticeable, took me like an extra minute, almost 3 sets of wolves, and an ulti to take rosh as Lycan at around 10 minutes with good farm.

This is good to hear. I think Roshan should be a big risk to try and solo early game.

Haly

iUnvFjub13Mtx.png

ksan

anyone got livestreamer link for the dailymotion stream?
i dont know how to get it working anymore

edit: oh shit, started working when i updated to the newest version

Haly

The majority of pro players wanted this change.

My intention was to convey Icefrog shaking up the meta with a single point armor increase but that got lost in translation at some point.

Back to the drawing board!

Someone was complaining about the prediction pages, I can't remember who though.

They look much better on the new layout now. I'll push the update soon.

5jYZlps.png

Top Bottom