• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Why do C9 like drafting crazy experimental picks in the finals of tournaments? This is like the third tournament in a row they're going to throw

Why do C9 like drafting crazy experimental picks in the finals of tournaments? This is like the third tournament in a row they're going to throw
Because that one time it works it will be hailed as ballsy and genius.

Edit artanisixs answer is probably better

Artanisix

This tournament doesn't have that large of a prize pool, so nabbing that first place prize isn't as big of a deal. Practicing a new strategy in a tournament setting (versus scrim) against a top tier team is probably more valuable with TI4 coming up.

That'd be my guess, anyway.

bounchfx

Btw bounch that lifestealer set is so fking ownage; imo redmoon's best one yet. Also plz make me another cool lycan set.

thank you so much!

I really want to do wolves and a ult form someday, but there's so much other stuff in the queue that we probably won't do another full set anytime soon :(. Danidem has an incredible Lycan set finished, made by OrganizedChaos. It was finished months ago, not sure why it's not released yet, though.

Why can't Bone7 get a Visa? Is he a criminal? Is he Snowden?
It's not that he can't, it's that he's been denied before (who knows why, he may have messed up the paper work or maybe stole a candy bar once) and they don't want to waste his "second chance" on anything but TI.

It doesn't make much sense to me, but hey whatever.

Top Bottom