• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Artanisix

although now that we're talking about armor...

AQGVT20.jpg

zero armor

SEVEN ARMOR

#logic

leather >>> plate mail

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I forgot how fun SWM is.

Dat movespede tho.

Acinixys

After 1900 hours of DOTA played, I picked Pudge for the very first time and I surprisingly didn't stink to horribly. I got shat on in lane by Lich/ prematurely canceled dismember, but the important thing was that I hit my hooks (something I thought I couldn't do) and caught up in the end (well 8/8/11 isn't a good score but I'll take it). Now I just need to learn how to lane with him properly.

When's the best time to pick Pudge? Well besides the obvious situation where you have last pick and one of your teammates already picked a mid hero.

Pudge is good against:

Snpier/TA/Skywrath Mage/Drow/Tinker (basically squishes with no escape)

Bad against:

Mirana/Axe/Phoenix/Bristleback/Puck (tanks with huge DPS output or heroes with escapes)

Hylian7

Pudge is good against:

Snpier/TA/Skywrath Mage/Drow/Tinker (basically squishes with no escape)

Bad against:

Mirana/Axe/Phoenix/Bristleback/Puck (tanks with huge DPS output or heroes with escapes)
Some of those squishies with escapes you can still wreck. That Pure damage hook hurts, and will probably force them out of lane for a bit. Faking hook animation helps too, especially against something like Puck.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
are you anbokr y/n
y->listen to the retarded wisp
n->hide in the jungle since you lost anyway

are u milkman y/n
y->download bots for all your games and pirate Japanese dating sims/naruto games
n->actually play and enjoy your games, don't steal from your favorite devs

Kard8p3

are u milkman y/n
y->download bots for all your games and pirate Japanese dating sims
n->play and enjoy your games

are u anbokr/freakinchair
y->Download and Play ESO for like 2 days then don't anymore (8()
n->Downplay and Play ESO for a longer period of time.

Speaking of supports, Sand King is also pretty hot. Had fun playing him earlier today.

And I always have enjoyed Venge since even if things go to shit (or even the opposite) you can transition to a carry build. Supports with reliable stuns are just always strong in general.

Artanisix

are u milkman y/n
y->download bots for all your games and pirate Japanese dating sims/naruto games
n->actually play and enjoy your games, don't steal from your favorite devs

are you anbokr y/n
y->"eso is so much fun this game is great" quit after a week
y->"diablo 3 is awesome this game is so cool" quit after one rift
y->"i have to study for my finals" load up dota 2

Speaking of supports, Sand King is also pretty hot. Had fun playing him earlier today.

And I always have enjoyed Venge since even if things go to shit (or even the opposite) you can transition to a carry build. Supports with reliable stuns are just always strong in general.

Negative armor is always really good. It feeds into trench carries natural affinity to right click as hard as possible.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
WHY DOES JOINDOTA KEEP USING FUCKING RYABORITZ AS A CO-CASTER???? HE'S SO FUCKING AWFUL

are you anbokr y/n
y->"eso is so much fun this game is great" take a break after two weeks to play dota 6.81/study
y->"diablo 3 is awesome this game tho it is starting to get a bit repetitive tbh" quit after five rifts
y->"i have to study for my midterms" load up dota 2

the definitive: are you anbokr y/n
y

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
are you anbokr y/n
y->"eso is so much fun this game is great" quit after a week
y->"diablo 3 is awesome this game is so cool" quit after one rift
y->"i have to study for my finals" load up dota 2

get out of my fucking head

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
are u anbokr/freakinchair
y->Download and Play ESO for like 2 days then don't anymore (8()
n->Downplay and Play ESO for a longer period of time.

yo bro i was tellin chair in mumble (forgot to tell you), you two can keep playing on if you want. between midterms, 6.81, a bit of diablo, real life stuff (this obv. comes last), and too many tv shows, I just don't have the time for ESO until next week when my midterms are over and diablo gets too boring.

I know the first month subs run out soon so that's why I was tellin chair to keep playing on if he doesn't want to sub for a month 2; I plan on resubbing for another month or two so I'll be playing then.

Top Bottom