• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Voshond

Neo Member
Sorry to keep going on about this Android copyright thing, but it seems to be a much larger issue than just my app. I've gone over the Dota apps on unofficial app-website and I've found more than 20 apps that are no longer available on the Google Play store. Most of them were still active during the last week of April, so I doubt everyone just decided to delete their own app.

I've posted a list of missing apps on the dev forum: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=133219&p=1061645&viewfull=1#post1061645

shira

Literally Akke

Also literally Akke

px2CoAS.png
fan-self-hawt.gif

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Is there an easy way for them to distribute Compendiums to those who bought tickets via Ticketmaster? I assume there must be, by email or something?

Low Tier
im actually 5-0 with ursa in 6.81 (ranked only) and its disgusting how good ursa is. I'd rather play him as a safelane farmer though, maxing earthshock is stupid strong, and oov on him early gives him so much presence. Late game go Deso and you can go shit on some heroes and buildings. (Or get skadi if u wanna tank up fast)

dorkimoe

im actually 5-0 with ursa in 6.81 (ranked only) and its disgusting how good ursa is. I'd rather play him as a safelane farmer though, maxing earthshock is stupid strong, and oov on him early gives him so much presence. Late game go Deso and you can go shit on some heroes and buildings. (Or get skadi if u wanna tank up fast)

im terrible with that hero, only because i get kited like crazy and cant stay close to anyone

Hylian7

Can't you just put wards and sentries around the Roshan pit? Then go gank him while he's fighting.
He usually does smoke in there, but the Rosh isn't why he is OP, if he is at all. It's basically what 1.09 said, however it is early in the patch, so hard to say yet.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
He usually does smoke in there, but the Rosh isn't why he is OP, if he is at all. It's basically what 1.09 said, however it is early in the patch, so hard to say yet.

Early rosh is huuuuuuuge. Just think how many level 1 roshan games you've lost. Probably close to none. Hell, radiant still always has to first ban Lycan solely because of roshan and that's an 8 to 12 min rosh.

Not to mention securing first roshan sub 10 minutes almost guarantees you a free even easier second rosh at 18-20 mins.

Acinixys

Ive watched a few games where Ursa buys a MoM + Phase as his 1st items

Hes fast as hell and can melt supports ez, but as soon as he gets stunned he dies in 4/5 hits

Its such a dumb way to go

Phase - Vlads - Blink/BKB/Deso seems so much better

@Anbokr ftfy

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Ive watched a few games where Ursa buys a MoM + Phase as his 1st items

Hes fast as hell and can melt supports ez, but as soon as he gets stunned he dies in 4/5 hits

Its such a dumb way to go

Phase - HotD - Blink/BKB/Deso seems so much better

Can't get deso with hotd

Artanisix

Would GAF say Omni's a high tier support?

I personally would rather run him as a core because he really scales well with levels... But then again I haven't played support Omni in a long time so it may be worth revisiting.

Currently my favorite supports are:
Treant Protector
Keeper of the Light
Warlock
Meepo
Ancient Apparition

After 1900 hours of DOTA played, I picked Pudge for the very first time and I surprisingly didn't stink to horribly. I got shat on in lane by Lich/ prematurely canceled dismember, but the important thing was that I hit my hooks (something I thought I couldn't do) and caught up in the end (well 8/8/11 isn't a good score but I'll take it). Now I just need to learn how to lane with him properly.

When's the best time to pick Pudge? Well besides the obvious situation where you have last pick and one of your teammates already picked a mid hero.

Artanisix

After 1900 hours of DOTA played, I picked Pudge for the very first time and I surprisingly didn't stink to horribly. I got shat on in lane by Lich/ prematurely canceled dismember, but the important thing was that I hit my hooks (something I thought I couldn't do) and caught up in the end (well 8/8/11 isn't a good score but I'll take it). Now I just need to learn how to lane with him properly.

When's the best time to pick Pudge? Well besides the obvious situation where you have last pick and one of your teammates already picked a mid hero.

follow this flowchart:

are you a man y/n
y->pick pudge
n->pick invoker

inkls

against OD

Hylian7

against OD
I hope you are joking. Pudge has shit int. If he gets enough Imprisonment stacks on you, you'll be a rotting creep. You basically have to leave lane or play back and get your int back, then try to sneak a hook from where he doesn't have vision. Now if you are 6 with enough int and you hook him, he is probably dead. Getting there is hard though.

Sanity's Eclipse will hurt badly too.

shira

I don't trust men. Always pick dragons
http://a.pomf.se/hdsowx.webm

inkls

I hope you are joking. Pudge has shit int. If he gets enough Imprisonment stacks on you, you'll be a rotting creep. You basically have to leave lane or play back and get your int back, then try to sneak a hook from where he doesn't have vision. Now if you are 6 with enough int and you hook him, he is probably dead. Getting there is hard though.

Sanity's Eclipse will hurt badly too.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Got destroyed in lane yesterday as a tiny vs a lion necro combo, that shit is fucking disgusting constant spell harass and loss of hp made my safe lane tiny be underfarmed and underleved. You can't recover from that kinda of start.

Top Bottom