• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
oh god how am i gonna put off studying for finals/working on my presentations now???

There's plenty of other games on steam and websites on the internet.
oBI0rIl.jpg

Pratfall

valve fixed the wwwwwwwwww thing from CM. starting to think they create reddit threads about bugs they are about to fix to make them look responsive kappa

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah guys you were probably right on not getting tranquil boots on riki, in my last game just now i bought two set of tangoes, treads and a poor man shield for the laning phase and i never went back to base. Also i fucking destroyed the opposition! it was borderline disgusting the amounts of times i ganked the enemy shadow fiend, at the end i almost felt kinda bad because i have been in the other side of a stomp. Yeah once they lost map control of their own jungle they couldn't farm anywhere and therefore we pulled ahead by a lot. Anyway i wonder if the game got recorded because its now showing up in dota buff :eek: Damn you gaben!

EDIT: it got recorded! http://dotabuff.com/matches/639973415

if you unplug the ethernet cable or disable the wireless signal you can close steam and open it in offline mode. for some reason you can't go offline if you have a valid connection but the steam servers are down. probably because the steam client is garbage

Karakand

The visa issues that have plagued the [bOne7] occured [sic] after the current Cloud 9 team was under contract of the Speed Gaming organisation, who filed incorrect paperwork for Pitner and subsequently left him unable to enter North America.

-----

Well I guess that answers my question.

CBSMatt making sure the people get what they want.
1TkVSH7.png

H13

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give CONNECTION つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

i just got back from outstation and would like to play.. and this thing happened. :/

Figures when I decide to get around to playing some Dota 2, Steam explodes. Sure I could just play something else, but I can't let it just taunt me like that.

sixghost

Dear Tusk, sorry for saying you were the worst hero and that your new snowball sucks. You are the best hero and your new snowball is awesome.

squadr0n

Alright guys, I think ive got a really good grasp on whats going on in Dota 2. Im Level 18 now and ive played every hero. Now im on to creating well rounded teams and I was looking for some examples. Can anyone help me out with a good example or two of a great well rounded 5 person Dota 2 team and help me out with why you picked them, like who sets up who. Thanks so much!

shira

Alright guys, I think ive got a really good grasp on whats going on in Dota 2. Im Level 18 now and ive played every hero. Now im on to creating well rounded teams and I was looking for some examples. Can anyone help me out with a good example or two of a great well rounded 5 person Dota 2 team and help me out with why you picked them, like who sets up who. Thanks so much!

I envy your naivete. There are so many fucking combinations and permutations.

Aggressive trilanes, Defensive trilanes, dual-lanes, dual mid, junglers, roamers.

A well rounded team is . . . .

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am not good at these 1v1 things.

I envy your naivete. There are so many fucking combinations and permutations.

Aggressive trilanes, Defensive trilanes, dual-lanes, dual mid, junglers, roamers.

A well rounded team is . . . .

A well rounded team is able to kill the enemy team and not die before killing said enemy team. How to execute that depends on how the drafting goes.

I really wish Valve would make an "All Draft" mode.

Top Bottom