• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Anno

Pretty fun game. Keeping track of DK ping ponging around the map was crazy. Pretty solid show by Air on the Omni, though I hope we get to see him on his Brew in game 2.

Nirvana

Pretty fun game. Keeping track of DK ping ponging around the map was crazy. Pretty solid show by Air on the Omni, though I hope we get to see him on his Brew in game 2.

Which strim? Join dota matches aren't that exciting right now..

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how hard it would be to build a site to gather hat equip statistics like tf2 has.

Also, would it be worth it to get data directly from the api, or just datamibe dota2.stats.tf

Razzer

The crucial thing in that last fight was that Tiny had his BKB popped when he got Black Holed. It meant Mushi couldn't use his orb, which would have been enough DPS to kill him I reckon.

Edit: And again Mushi not around for the black hole cus he was dead this time lol.

iamblades

I wonder if Tiny is going to get nerfed in some way. Maybe just the aghs upgrade.

Nah without the wisp he needs way more farm to be useful(Tiny's attack speed is garbage without overcharge) and he is easy enough to gank before he gets levels of his ult up with the 285 base movement speed.

If you let a team get both wisp and tiny, thats a drafting mistake more than anything.

He is a good hero on his own, but he isn't really OP.

EG.EU vs EG.US

starting now
4xxEl0I.png

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/D2L

Top Bottom