• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

havokex

Ayesee is terrible, he misses so much and don't know what's going on most of the time =\

edit: PPD is a man child.......... wtf is that even supposed to mean?

KingKong

arent Alliance basically out of this tourney anyway, just GG out

also I've never seen an Alliance aggro trilane work out (except game 5 at TI3 lol)

havokex

arent Alliance basically out of this tourney anyway, just GG out

also I've never seen an Alliance aggro trilane work out (except game 5 at TI3 lol)

Pretty sure their aggro trilane did nothing against Xboct. He got 3 kills against them solo, even first blood and a double kill. How does that equate to working out? Sure they won the game in the end, but that wasn't because of the trilane.

iamblades

is loda the worst carry or what

Meh, you don't win the international with a bad carry. He is just more of a 4 protect one or split pushing carry, and he isn't the best in the chaotic team fight situations. Xboct gets shit because he is like the opposite style of player.

That said carries are basically never the best player on their team, and when they are the team usually underperforms. Look at ZSMJ with Rattlesnake and VG or Fear with the old EG.

Calidor

Meh, you don't win the international with a bad carry. He is just more of a 4 protect one or split pushing carry, and he isn't the best in the chaotic team fight situations. Xboct gets shit because he is like the opposite style of player.

That said carries are basically never the best player on their team, and when they are the team usually underperforms. Look at ZSMJ with Rattlesnake and VG or Fear with the old EG.

But Z-god play as support

shira

dat salt boat was salty
discharging-salt-boat.jpg

bounchfx

wow D2L really trying to shove this lancer set down peoples throats.. I don't understand, why? did they partner with alliance or live workshop? I've never seen anything like this on a stream

shira

wow D2L really trying to shove this lancer set down peoples throats.. I don't understand, why? did they partner with alliance or live workshop? I've never seen anything like this on a stream

see it's this kind of backwards thinking why snaggletooth/carty are in limbo and we are getting corsair couriers.

corsair-son-of-the-storm.jpg

redmoon need dat spam advertising.

Top Bottom