• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Another day, another +1 MMR.

I feel on KotL you are often better off leaving your Illuminate at level 2 for a while and max out Mana Leak first, the spell is so useful, and getting off a full blast illuminate is just really unlikely.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
hey guys timbersaw and furion are great heroes, also tinker sux

XY9baGG.gif

Another day, another +1 MMR.

I feel on KotL you are often better off leaving your Illuminate at level 2 for a while and max out Mana Leak first, the spell is so useful, and getting off a full blast illuminate is just really unlikely.
You need lv 4 illuminate to one shot creep waves.

Chris R

You know that doesn't mean you're actually doing well right? One can farm all game and not contribute.

I'm sure they're being assholes but just saying.

I rarely lead in kills, but almost never lead in deaths. I contribute, not just jungle afk.

I guess if anything I need to get better at knowing when to take risks and push instead of playing safe more often than not.

Vaporak

RTZ is streaming the ESL one qualifiers, and just said he got told he isn't allowed to stream. I thought Valves policy was that anyone with a ticket is allowed to do their own commentary and stream? If so Valve needs to have a talk with all these tournament organizations to get them to knock this shit off.

RTZ is streaming the ESL one qualifiers, and just said he got told he isn't allowed to stream. I thought Valves policy was that anyone with a ticket is allowed to do their own commentary and stream? If so Valve needs to have a talk with all these tournament organizations to get them to knock this shit off.

It is. They do.

Although it always seems to be Tobi and co. doing it...

Razma1

Joindota/bts/whoever just file a DMCA with Twitch and they take it down. Same thing happened to Fear/Demon when they casted some games they flipped out and cried to Twitch.

Valve needs to put in some fine print that anyone is allowed to stream the content on their platform of choice or something to that effect.

Lotto

Just had a great game as Vengeful Spirit. Our Shadow Shaman fed hard in the early game and well into the late game (not on purpose mind you, he was actually doing a great job warding and had really good shackles/hexes, just unfortunately the victim of way too many hooks). Haven't seen the Maelk award be brought up in a long ass time but if there's anyone that deserves it, it was this dude.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/645511185

2 rax down, one last push with buybacks, game was won.

I think me playing 27 different heroes in my last 30 games has been detrimental to my play of late. I need a lot of time to get adjusted to the hero every game.

Sniper is the most bullshit ever. Maybe it's because I'm bad, but every single game has one and I always get stomped by it.

You probably suck but don't worry, we all did at some point. I got a 58% winrate against Sniper. Even 6-slotted, he's easy to kill although his right clicks get pretty nasty late game. The only scenario where I found myself in a little bit of trouble (other than utter stomps by the enemy team where a Sniper happened to be on their team) is going high ground against a farmed Sniper. That indeed can get pretty rough.

Zeth

$15 for an armory expander - this is madness. Surely not offering them in the store is against Valve's best interests.

Ketch

$15 for an armory expander - this is madness. Surely not offering them in the store is against Valve's best interests.

They're just waiting for them to reach ridiculous prices on the market, like $100 bucks or something, and then they'll crash the market by making them free for everyone.

Kinda like the pink courier stuff.

manfestival

You probably suck but don't worry, we all did at some point. I got a 58% winrate against Sniper. Even 6-slotted, he's easy to kill although his right clicks get pretty nasty late game. The only scenario where I found myself in a little bit of trouble (other than utter stomps by the enemy team where a Sniper happened to be on their team) is going high ground against a farmed Sniper. That indeed can get pretty rough.

you say that but merlini would own you
emoticon-12284-src-a6b6b993cb7adcce-28x28.png

Top Bottom