• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Radec

Amazing lineup and game by fnatic.

Treant + Dazzle is pretty much bullshit though.

Successful ganks looked impossible.

inkls

yep. Fast yasha + dom helm + bfly on Dusa causes a great many problems. I'll never be a fan of MoM on Drow.

Ketch

yep. Fast yasha + dom helm + bfly on Dusa causes a great many problems. I'll never be a fan of MoM on Drow.

Does hotd work with split shot like I hope it works with split shot?

Could you go like treads drum helm yasha-> manta skadi? Maybe get eul's for a race car dusa?

Does the new split shit make dusa a thing now?

I really like the hero (super tanky agi carry) but always thought she needed way too much farm for me to actually risk playing.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Could you go like treads drum helm yasha-> manta skadi? Maybe get eul's for a race car dusa?

I really like the hero (super tanky agi carry) but always thought she needed way too much farm for me to actually risk playing.

She got fairly nice buffs compared to the majority of heroes, mystic snake getting fogged was always frustrating (now ignores fog) and her new 1/2 point wonders in split shot and mana shield give her a lot more presence early on.

Ketch

She got fairly nice buffs compared to the majority of heroes, mystic snake getting fogged was always frustrating (now ignores fog) and her new 1/2 point wonders in split shot and mana shield give her a lot more presence early on.

Yea, I was thinking you'd go 2/1/2 and then either max split shot or snake next for farming or mana shield if you're fighting alot/getting ganked or focused.

The current balance is really good, feels like every hero can be played. TI is gonna be sick.

Saddest Void i've ever seen.

Also, Mirana is just insufferable. I've never been this tired of seeing a hero.

with Dusa, you can go with whatever you like. I wouldn't go euls. She wants agi, stats and evasion to maximize her ehp. She's a turret: you want her right-clicking freely for as long as possible. Items that maximize both her survivability and her damage are her strongest options. That generally means Manta (damage and stats), Skadi (damage and stats), Bfly (damage and eHP) are fantastic options. I like adding crit/mkb and satanic, personally. But whatever works for you.

Top Bottom