• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
goodbye dave

3555342-1363859350-LockA.gif

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
2 games this morning. 2 games with insta-disconnects leading to abandons. The fuck is wrong with the people who play this game?

Hupsel

Legit nauseous of these Mirana picks.

Yeah I love Mirana but so many picks and the high winrate will only serve to nerf her more. I think they will try to increase the cooldown on arrow and maybe increase the mana cost on pounce or the ulti.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Man I wish the tusk in my match tonight knew some of these tricks.... or even knew how to use snowball. He was a drunk driver. He would snowball us all in. We would all die and he would walk away unharmed. :<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eKlnZx7-sg

Yeah I'm just waiting for Tusk to hit the pro scene in a big way now. A Phase Shift that you can pull your allies into, including all of the tricks shown in that video, just seems amazing

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Yeah I'm just waiting for Tusk to hit the pro scene in a big way now. A Phase Shift that you can pull your allies into, including all of the tricks shown in that video, just seems amazing

Did you watch Funnik play Tusk the other day? They still lost, but Funnik basically kept them in the game with the Snowball saves.

shira

I got a headache just watching that because my teams tusk will be suiciding us into towers while other teams tusk will be saving dudes left and right.

docbon

Man I wish the tusk in my match tonight knew some of these tricks.... or even knew how to use snowball. He was a drunk driver. He would snowball us all in. We would all die and he would walk away unharmed. :<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eKlnZx7-sg

Interesting. How would Phoenix's ult interact with snowball? I'm assuming he'll still pop out regardless.

edit: nope, phoenix ults immediately after the ball hits the enemy.

Hylian7

Interesting. How would Phoenix's ult interact with snowball? I'm assuming he'll still pop out regardless.
I assume it would work like snowballing at a Phase Shifted Puck: You just roll in place for the snowball duration and break at the normal time.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
that feel when you wake up at 7am to do a last minute uni project and then find out it was delayed by 1 week

#sogood

Satch

Banned
is anybody else having some weird lag issue where you can move for like five seconds and then everything pauses and then you can move again and it pauses again

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
you are both lazy slobs

i submitted my final project 2 mins before the deadline last night

Because you want that one win before you go to sleep but after another few losses you'll eventually give up and go to sleep with tears in your eyes.

.9% tears is salt

Dota tears are 50% salt.

My tears were indeed salty last night.

DOTA gods denied me of even a chance at satisfaction. I sat in queue for 10 min at 4 AM in the morning trying to get one last ranked game in to cap my 5 game losing streak before ultimately just giving up...Now I'm at work with two hours of sleep on a busy day and with no satisfaction.

BTW...never thought I'd say this but Sniper is fun especially when no one pays attention to you while you plink them down to nothing (apparently stomping with sniper for consecutive games angers the DOTA gods).

Top Bottom