• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

What's going on with the compendium? I'm seeing a lot of people seem to dislike it, did I miss something? When's it coming out? I've been in the dark about this for the past few months.

BHK3

Banned
I now finally understand why BS is such a pubstomper.

8Dvs9

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8BJoc

At one point in the 2nd match, everyone on my team was 0-5-0.

TP'S COUNTER HIM? WUT? Not only is his NON-DISPELLSABLE PURGE an amazing ability, if the sidelanes are doing bad(enemy team) then that's an instant win for BS. The damage boost isn't that amazing from his passive, the movement speed is what really does it. Mid lane is often a lot of equal harassing and trading, someone runs in then someone runs out, thing is BS can just chase you down if even one person on the enemy team is low. It's the same strength as Pudge, though most fail at this, no hero outside of maybe DK can fight Pudge 1v1 if he decides to just rot and run at you level 3 with some stat items like gauntlets of strength, either you both will die or he will kill you first since rot will kill the creeps leaving room for a hook.

Also both games I got called shit by my team nonstop(the Mirana challenged me to a 1v1 and never responded to my friend request). And of course I'm the idiot for wanting a mek because I don't think aghs kotl is a substitute for that.

*Kotl dies solo top pushing for the 3rd time* "Fucking BS no BKB" This is like my favourite thing ever, when someone dies and then looks around on the map looking to blame somebody, they got ganked by 4 people when we had vision or they were just in an awful position then they'll ping the omniknight on the other side of the map or say gg in all chat and blame the carry or something. "I got ganked!?!?!? No....it was....it was...IT WAS BS! WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A BKB!?!? FUCKING BS!!"
*I ask for a mek or pipe instead of 4200 blue sticks* Jakiro:"You know aghs horses heal you right? I mean...you do have the brain power to stand in front of his horses right for a heal?" This is totally feasible during 5v5 fights, in day time.

In my opinion games like these should never, NEVER happen. But yet every unranked game is like this for me, I wish I could play ranked without losing or gaining points just so I can get people my skill level.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
where's inkls when Doom needs him most

What's going on with the compendium? I'm seeing a lot of people seem to dislike it, did I miss something? When's it coming out? I've been in the dark about this for the past few months.

People don't talk about the compendium because if they do, they get capped

Acinixys

Its releasing tonight along with Techies, Oracle, Wyvern and Pit Lord

Also coming tonight is custom map support, all the info on the TI stretch goals and all heroes made workshop ready

tumblr_lf742ftiSl1qafmk8o1_400.gif

elyetis

I've been in the dark about this for the past few months.
There was nothing to miss dota 2 wise in the past few month so don't worry.
Not even the TI4 compendium.

But it's released soon *Valve™* ( well at that point it can only be true, qualifier are in 4 days... ) along with many *Valve™* other things.

kvk1

I wonder if they're regretting the timing of that Hawaii vacation?

Or if we're just being insufferably impatient twats?

Probably a bit of both.

Artanisix

I refuse to believe that tidehunter set received 3k legitimate votes.

That has got to be one of the most tame, uninteresting, un-Tide-like sets I've seen, ever.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
the only good CK cosmetic is the one that replaces his head with a block of iron?

BigAT

Did his team win though? Nothing wrong with clowing in stomps. Although his 8 deaths don't really tell the tale of a stomp.

No, we lost after having a large lead early. He sat AFK at the ancients farming for the majority of the game and didn't enter teamfights at all unless there was someone low health for him to Dagon. Refused to split push, was constantly teleporting into their fountain area to kill try to kill someone, then just died instead. Didn't communicate a word to anyone the entire game despite us trying to organize things.

Top Bottom