• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Isn't this Axe?

Meanwhile Zyori + Merlini bickering on BTS, nothing new here

Cause zyori says the stupidest shit I've ever heard and Merlini has to be like the nanny trying to teach the toddler how to take a shit and wipe his ass.

I take it back, ryoboritz isn't the worst caster. Zyori is basically the new lumi aka the news pundit hack of dota, a caster that feels obligated to say dumb
antagonizing shit to be "trendy" and "controversial."

merlini: "shit I forgot how hard ET counters morph, morph literally has 0 armor for the entire game."
zyori: "yeah! sometimes the titan counters the morph, but sometimes the morph counters the titan!"
such analysis wow amaze

i actually think merlini might be a comedic genius by doing to zyori what zyori does to the players/game.

Razzer

Cause zyori says the stupidest shit I've ever heard and Merlini has to be like the nanny trying to teach the toddler how to take a shit and wipe his ass.

I take it back, ryoboritz isn't the worst caster. Zyori is basically the new lumi aka the news pundit hack of dota, a caster that feels obligated to say dumb
antagonizing shit to be "trendy" and "controversial."

merlini: "shit I forgot how hard ET counters morph, morph literally has 0 armor for the entire game."
zyori: "yeah! sometimes the titan counters the morph, but sometimes the morph counters the titan!"
such analysis wow amaze

i actually think merlini might be a comedic genius by doing to zyori what zyori does to the players/game.

The best thing is you can tell how much Merlini knows this, so he just cuts across him and ignores his opinions way more than he ever does with LD. I get this sense that he has zero respect for Zyori, and the way it comes out is hilarious.

Quesa

The more I play invoker the more I realize that my biggest issue isn't invoking the right spell accurately (though that part will always need work), but rather remembering which spell is on d and which is on f. Since they move I'll usually end up casting the spells backwards and it's a bit of a pain. I know this would probably overcomplicate the character but I wonder if I'd do more consistently if each spell had its own hotkey when invoked. Ten hotkeys would be odd to remember but maybe it should be an option. Or I could just get better at remembering my spell order. Or maybe they would alternate? Like if I invoked SS, then cold snap, then ghost walk, instead of cold snap moving to ss's old spot maybe it'd stay in the second slot and ghost walk would take SS's place instead of changing the key for CS?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
if i dont get a patch today im siccing bokr on u all
iYfORVaXxGzqa.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That movie is a classic.

It has been a while since I've seen a new movie that gave less of a fuck about being completely ridiculous. I miss movies like that, Gamer and Shoot Em Up. I guess Premium Rush was kind of along those lines too, but definitely not as mental.

Chris R

So question... Two teams qualify for The Summit from the American region.

Is the GF match between them at the region level played? I'm assuming the main event is just RR to determine bracket seeding?

Razzer

I know, I actually got them and thought 'should I do this, gondar is missing... nah he wouldn't roam wat a noob'. Then he took them. I was more mad at myself than him.

As for the daggers, if you don't have boots you gotta make up for it with other mobility items bro.

I sold my items and bought them at the end.

Conceptor

This axe build... future.
6.82 - Multiple Blink Daggers now stack, each with their own individual cooldowns for damage instances and activation.

Valid point. Actually SNA vs NAR game 2 I think he suggested Luna was going to build a manta when she picked up another ultimate orb despite already having one!!!

Earth Spirit set is the rare, along with Butch the Pudge Courier. You can also get an unusual Butch from the chest.

RIP Butch, would have been a nice courier. Too bad it had to be like this.

Wraith King can get cosmetic chest armor now also.

Official change log
Fixed Neutral Ensnare not proccing Linken's Sphere
Fixed Captain's Mode default team name display
Fixed a visual bug showing an incorrect number of Battle Points received at the end of the game
Added an Edit Official Player Info button on the personal profile for professional players
Fix bug sometimes counting players as leavers if the game ended while gameserver connectivity to Steam was disrupted
Fix bug not always marking the game as safe to leave if the leaver disconnected and abandoned quickly
Added a chest slot to Wraith King
Added two new Treasures which include eight new sets, a rare Earth Spirit set, and a rare bulldog courier, Butch!
Removed limitations on newly released items not being marketable.
Fixed items that shouldn't have gems (loading screens, etc) showing gems.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Only 1 blink Dagger? What a scrub.

I saw the new build while we were at endgame. I made up for it though by buying 2 Tranqs

i accidentally destroyed my 1st pair while killing jungle creeps

bounchfx

just bought 4 of each.. third chest and I got the pudge dog! yay!!

man I really hope SD and snaggle are in the next chests... *fingers crossed so freakin' hard*

edit: oh shit, just opened my fourth one and got the earth spirit!!
edit 2: okay, opened my fifth chest and got another earth spirit Lol. how rare are these supposed to be now?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
So, another patch this week, with two more chests (less than 2 weeks after the previous set), and it's not even the compendium? Honestly what the fuck is going on.

Top Bottom