• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
ikr its almost like

the compendium doesnt really need to be there for the primaries because it doesnt do anything and youll still be able to watch them in client

probably worse than hitler

How do they expect to raise any money in like a month or whatever their plan is?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Guys

A big storm just rolled in here.

I think the earth is mad at Valve for not releasing the compendium.

How do they expect to raise any money in like a month or whatever their plan is?

because thats going to be a problem

heres a fun graph

N0DXiQ4.png

it shows the first month brought in a lot

if people are going to buy it its probably right away

the second month if you do some fun calculus is pennies compared to the first

they can afford to put it out a month later this year

could help with hype, probably won't effect the prize pool

Ultimatum

Banned
ikr its almost like

the compendium doesnt really need to be there for the primaries because it doesnt do anything and youll still be able to watch them in client

I want to make my predictions for qualifiers and shit

it feels like I get less value out of the compendium if it's only for the few days in July

heres a fun graph

this is what it would look like if valve released a bit earlier

Ae1HuUQ.png

I want to make my predictions for qualifiers and shit

it feels like I get less value out of the compendium if it's only for the few days in July

well at this rate we'll have completely different teams by next week anyway so no use in having it now anyway

but at this point all i want is the battle bonus and it is true that it sucks more the longer we wait cause it's shorter :(

Aselith

heres a fun graph

http://i.imgur.com/N0DXiQ4.png[IMG]

it shows the first month brought in a lot

if people are going to buy it its probably right away

the second month if you do some fun calculus is pennies compared to the first

they can afford to put it out a month later this year

could help with hype, probably won't effect the prize pool[/QUOTE]

What about all of my extra experience, StevenWinwood? I need that BP booster, son!

Razzer

In case you're still following along, eHug released their third warding guide: http://team-ehug.com/ds5tv5JlLS9ekph8.pdf

The second ward is my favorite in the game and it kills ksan in inhouses and then anbokr takes all the credit.

You know what would be cool? An app that tracks where you place wards, and makes a heat map based off of it. It would require Valve to integrate some way of actually tracking it, I suppose,but if smarter people than me were able to do it I'd love it.

the Earth Spirit set seems super common, I guess Butch is probably the same rate as Clock/Venge/Dazzle, with the ES set quite a bit more common. Seeing loads of people unboxing it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What's the Earth Spirit stuff called, I want to look it up on the market.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The problem with making Drow sets is that Drow is already perfect (except for her bow).

Satch

Banned
fuck this i spent all day trying to figure out how to fix my game and i cant find a way to make the game playable so i quit its time to play league goodbye everybody

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why is there no Butch's on the market? Did valve screw up removing the 'limitations on newly released items not being marketable.'

Top Bottom