• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Acinixys

The Summits game times are so dumb

Its like 11PM to 7am every morning

Africa ftl

༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ DE
2169924-kappa.png
tate them ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ

Quesa

yeah kinda surprised elite gaf hasn't at least tried their hand at some sort of online qualifier or something, not that I know how that stuff works.

Zeth

Hey you internet trouble makers. This is zyoris mother, Mrs. Zyori. He called me last night crying again telling me about all you mean people teasing him about his genital odor problem. It's something he cant control and has to check his odor many times a day. Quit making fun of my boy.

Razzer

This Nyx pick inspired by Arteezy's pub adventures yesterday perhaps.

Or maybe everyone ones it counters OD, yeah probs that.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
another dire lycan gettin crushed?

so

over

valued

sooner everyone learns how to play/draft against lycan, sooner he can fall to second round situational pick/ban

another dire lycan gettin crushed?

so

over

valued

sooner everyone learns how to play/draft against lycan, sooner he can fall to second round situational pick/ban

I'm glad, really sick of teams just insta banning him and not even thinking about whether or not they could handle him.

Mirana is really the only ridiculous hero right now, picked the most amount of times and still has a 60% win rate.

Bento

That little banter about the cull movement speed buff is just one of many reasons why this casting duo is quite awkward >_<

Aselith

If that's the case I don't think he gets off clap and 3 auto attacks before he dies.

I'll have to watch it but there's not really much of a delay from a clap into an autoattack so I doubt that makes much difference.

Anyone got a link to this game or what game it was?

Conceptor

Coincidentally this was the VOD I just loaded up. I'm leaving the sound on for Merlini dishing out comeuppance and pretty much nothing else.
I take it that you got to hear the classic Zyori line 'THEY WANNA GIVE FLUFF THE STUFF" or something along those lines then.

Why is the Familiar Wood's HUD so expensive!! What chest series did it come from?

Sibylus

Banned
I take it that you got to hear the classic Zyori line 'THEY WANNA GIVE FLUFF THE STUFF" or something along those lines then.

Why is the Familiar Wood's HUD so expensive!! What chest series did it come from?
I don't think I've heard a game with SNA where he hasn't, tbh. He's a cookie cutter motherfucker, totes.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Legit you guys this is making me want to cast
I have all these things to make myself think I'm busy and then be non-productive it's so hard

Also WD is great I love WD. TI4 = WD and Dazzle 4 eva

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
In fairness he said it would be a game changer when he got a bkb. And he would probably have been right if not for SNA mucking up their initiations.

True, true. Just was hilarious hearing Zyori trying to rub it in, only to go back to being an idiot right afterwords.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I know some people muck around to broadcast the IH, who is the best cocaster/analyst we have here (That can actually cast)?

Razzer

Where's LD? :(

Resting. BTS are covering a lot of different tournaments, Godz handles SEA with Winter and Lysander, Merlini and Zyori have been doing The Summit, and LD has been doing this other one with various casters, I saw him with Pimpmuckl (spelling?) earlier.

Top Bottom