• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
b70CmFa.png

HXS7IN2.png

ded

pompidu

Than why not play bot games while at work? And real games while home.

Cause i work/school fulltime so I'm not home that often. When im home i may play like one ranked match. I only play public at work, because of random disconnects and generally because your teammates care less about the outcome of the match.

Anyone else enjoy ability draft? Never have a problem finding a match but curious to know how popular it is.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Cause i work/school fulltime so I'm not home that often. When im home i may play like one ranked match. I only play public at work, because of random disconnects and generally because your teammates care less about the outcome of the match.

Anyone else enjoy ability draft? Never have a problem finding a match but curious to know how popular it is.

Ability draft can be fun but super frustrating when you see a really broken combo in the pool and you're powerless to try and get your teammates to grab its components before the enemy snatches it and wrecks you

pompidu

Ability draft can be fun but super frustrating when you see a really broken combo in the pool and you're powerless to try and get your teammates to grab its components before the enemy snatches it and wrecks you

Totem. Always the first to go. Love the craziness though of ability draft. Takes you off guard to see a hero pull off a different heros skill.

Fucking lol you can upgrade your compendium. They getting all those stretch goals.

Also chat emoticons will be amazing.

What the hell is new matchmaking? Like remaking it?

Base customization: here give us money to give you the option to spend more money. Valve you geniuses.

Ketch

Played a couple inhouses with a few gaffers, and gotta say that was the most fun dota i've played in awhile (the first game, when I was mirana... second game was garbage).

Man solo que and random pubs are just full of a bunch of assholes... I almost forgot how decent people behaved.

Lotto

yep 2 compendiums sold. ded gaem

Haha, wonder how they managed to do it. I'm still getting errors.

Edit: Scratch that, bought! Client out of date and there's seems to be a coding text error and no graphic for it yet. Gonna wait until the actual update rolls out before I activate it and end up messing something up.

Satch

Banned
i looked everywhere and finally found this

put it into the console and tada

rate 20000
cl_cmdrate 20
cl_updaterate 20

sry took so long to reply. i had to test it in an actual game first and my friends were taking forever to start the queue e_e

Top Bottom