• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Bento

Resting. BTS are covering a lot of different tournaments, Godz handles SEA with Winter and Lysander, Merlini and Zyori have been doing The Summit, and LD has been doing this other one with various casters, I saw him with Pimpmuckl (spelling?) earlier.
okay, thanks for clearing that up. Really hope they pair Zyori with someone else at TI, he's definitely the weakest of the bunch but he and Merlini, more than any of the other combinations, don't go together at all :(

xanavi

BgHxwxZ.jpg

omg qt-cast pls.

i can cast super well if youre looking hot analysis like "i really think they should have drafted omniknight here" and "they should have dove that"

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Legit you guys this is making me want to cast
I have all these things to make myself think I'm busy and then be non-productive it's so hard

Also WD is great I love WD. TI4 = WD and Dazzle 4 eva
Can I co-cast, I at least know the games mechanics pretty well.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
LMAO, any reason they're doing this? Or they just like being dicks?
mason is just a gigantic cock, there are pics of him spouting worse things in pubs, and his twitter is even worse

arteezy and ixmike got in a twitter spat or some shit and so they are acting on it in game

Aselith

dat NADOTA

rnhNbxy.png

rlkW8dz.png

Are we mad about the bad manners resume or him calling them apes?

By the way, speaking of assholes i had some Russian POS last night who picked qop and then blinked onto the jungle spawn right beside the top rune and then went afk which caused qop to autoattack the creeps whenever they spawned. So my friend on KOTL calls him to the middle lane and he dies and then is afk for the rest of the game until he eventually got an abandon.

Why would a person do that?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
wow two things i can agree on with zyori in one day... the awful word "professionalism" that gets tossed around way too much in dota

sunsfan isn't "professional" enough for ti4
X team isn't "professional" enough
esports needs to be more "professional"
I don't like the clothes X is wearing, needs more "professionalism"

stop fucking using that word and speak the goddamn truth:
"I don't like sunsfan's silly casting style"
"X team trash talks too much"
"esports needs to be more boring"
"I think every caster needs a suit and tie."

see? so much better.

also fuck reddit for hating on sunsfan, sunsfan + synderyn need to cast TI4 grand finals

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
KGLkS48.png

Not sure there's enough rope in NA for the amount Merlini is giving to Zyori.
My voice is like super high tier, just ask mumble gaf.
I've played TF2 with you for like 500 hours dude I know
1.09 and pro are pretty good.
Pro at least I did SC2 with, 1.09 is basically a dotagod rite #top200NA

I'll do some solo casts or find some CSL VODs so I don't waste anyone's time now.

Sibylus

Banned
If these guys talked this much in a Kespa match, pretty sure they'd be doused in gasoline, set on fire in front of the live audience and rolled out the exits.

And have their matches forfeited.

iamblades

This is the worst game ever

Both teams should disband

Meh, I see no reason why we(and players) shouldn't have some fun in a series that is 100% over..

If these guys talked this much in a Kespa match, pretty sure they'd be doused in gasoline, set on fire in front of the live audience and rolled out the exits.

And have their matches forfeited.

Yeah Kespa are known fascists though :p

Top Bottom