• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Lotto

Oh boy, the next Arcana being a vote is gonna be interesting. I really hope it's not Pudge/Riki. A Sniper Arcana would be hilarious though.

myrares

Banned
does anyone know how to insert steam wallet funds in a different currency? I'm living in EU now for a while and I don't want to insert the euro as there would be leftover and it would be unused

$1,800,000 - Grants a new Battle Point Booster that improves as your compendium level increases.

$2,000,000 - Grants three Treasures that contain Loading Screens. Extra Treasures available as rewards based on Compendium levels.

$2,200,000 - Unlocks the ability to vote on which hero should receive the next Arcana.

$2,400,000 - Grants a new Compendium-themed HUD.

$2,600,000 - Unlocks the ability to vote on the participants of an 8 player Solo Championship at The International.

$2,900,000 - Unlocks the All Random Deathmatch game mode (available to all players, not just Compendium owners).

$3,200,000 - Grants a Treasure containing Valve created Immortal Items. Every 10 compendium levels grants you an extra Treasure.

$3,500,000 - Grants access to special emoticons that can be used in Dota 2 chat.

$4,000,000 - Grants a special Mini Pudge courier. Level 50 compendium owners have an alternate skin.

$4,500,000 - Grants a new music pack for Dota 2.

$5,000,000 - Unlocks a 1v1 mid-lane-only Match-making option (available to all players, not just Compendium owners).

$5,500,000 - Grants new environment effects in the Dota map.

$6,000,000 - Grants an item that allows Compendium owners to customize a building in their base.

The final prize pool hit $2,874,407 for TI3.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
does anyone know how to insert steam wallet funds in a different currency? I'm living in EU now for a while and I don't want to insert the euro as there would be leftover and it would be unused

If you add the Compendium to your cart and attempt to buy, it will give you an option to add the amount you need to your wallet.

Tobe

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET WATCHED GAME POINTS IF IM AT THE EVENT
Actually there's probably a console code to watch the games in dotaTV I bet.

last time we got badges with bar codes. it would log you into the event so whenever you entered benaroya you got checked in. also they scanned items into your account for every purchase.

Lotto

I have a feeling it's not going to make it to the final goal. $6 Million seems really steep. Prove me wrong Dota community.

I have a feeling it's not going to make it to the final goal. $6 Million seems really steep. Prove me wrong Dota community.

last year you had to buy compendiums as gifts this year can straight up just feed it more money

I wouldn't be surprised if we hit it thanks to some whales wanting those items from levels or whatever.

last time we got badges with bar codes. it would log you into the event so whenever you entered benaroya you got checked in. also they scanned items into your account for every purchase.

I got traveler so many free items :)

Atlantis

Vote
146.png
for the next Arcana!

rac

Banned
i looked everywhere and finally found this

put it into the console and tada

rate 20000
cl_cmdrate 20
cl_updaterate 20

sry took so long to reply. i had to test it in an actual game first and my friends were taking forever to start the queue e_e
Thanks I'll try it later. The lag/stuttering/freezing has been horrible for me.

Top Bottom