• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Mohasus

re-rolled and the new list sucks :(

zeus
alch
ck
sky
io
tiny
furion
aa
balanar
wd

I could have played the easy heroes of the other list before re-rolling. :~
whateveeer

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
cant wait for the first person to complain about not being able to win their tenth with earth spirit or something

n7DcrFK.png

pls y earth spirit....

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Bastion announcer just said, "Good gracious, do you know how late it is?"

Fuck you, don't judge me.

Mohasus

Io arcana would be rad, I can't even imagine it.

But meepo would be better because you'd see 5 arcanas using only 1, way better value.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Valve added a new key binding type, 'MOBA', I assume it copies LoL's key bindings. Also, it changed up the new players questions, it gives choices like "I have played Dota 2 before" "I have played MOBA games"

So Dota is officially not Moba now.

Also, the game now will randomly ask you to evaluate your team's skill.

Also, its confirmed custom games will be user hosted if there was anyone holding out for them to run on valve servers, but you can sort by regions. There is also going to be a trending list.

Jex

It's weird that the Compendium lets you chose heroes that aren't in Captains Mode for the predictions. Lazy Valve.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh my, there is now modifiers lines for killing sprees going upto 100. I wonder if what lines from the Unreal Tournament Announcer they are going to use.

Also, Stanley Parable Annoucers should be out soon

Zeknurn

I really want that music pack and the new enviromental effects but I imagine reaching those stretch goal will be hard. Unless people go crazy by buying levelups for their compendium.

pnLWIxE.png

ez.

Tobe

this patch has way to many option. ti3 qualifiers had LS as THE carry of choice alongside gyro. but during TI weaver came out of no where and rekt.

level 55 compendium to get a custom dagon effect

if you don't get any points and just buy them thats like 20 bucks

valve you sly bastards

also i fully expect the first 3 goals to be passed by the time i wake up dont let me down international dota players

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I want a Lich Arcana.

I really hope valve doesn't even put Pudge on the vote, he will flat out win and they have to know it.

okay i know someone mentioned it already but the custom effects only last until the international?

fuck you valve noooooooooo

i want purple all the time like prince

Tobe

okay i know someone mentioned it already but the custom effects only last until the international?

i dont see why you couldnt activate them like the ti loading screens. its all probably console stuff once you unlock it?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

I'm hoping they become equipable and people make some fuss to keep them full time.

At the same time I hope they aren't actually on for TI4, because I can see the purple Blink actually causing some confusion.

Top Bottom