• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
What happened to James's hair?

hvn9H7n.jpg

rac

Banned
So everyone, who will you vote as your 8 players to be in the solo tourney?

For me it's SingSing, Arteezy, IceIceIce, Mushi, Dendi, Resolution, S4 and H4nn1.

I thought about putting Ferrari, Xiao8 and RoTK in there but I feel like it would be less fun, even if they are better mids than my last 2 choices.

Add fear to it.

dmshaposv

Nobody thought about drow ranger arcana?

She is a hero that I can actually see an arcana working out for.

She isnt as popular anymore, but I wouldve thought after lina she'd be the next obvious candidate for it.

But who am I kidding. Its probably yet another pudge thing I have no interest in zzz.

Chris R

Wish the compendium points would actually drop for me :( Had a game last night where 4 people got points but I was the only one with a compendium.

Volvo just trying to make me spend $$$.

Also, how does in game event viewing work for TI4 attendees?

inkls

Wish the compendium points would actually drop for me :( Had a game last night where 4 people got points but I was the only one with a compendium.

Volvo just trying to make me spend $$$.

Also, how does in game event viewing work for TI4 attendees?

I don't even have it yet and I got points from a bot game lol

Looks like we'll unlock the new game mode by tonight, probably the immortal items too

This is bananas, the ability to pay more into the pool for a bigger battle booster and more immortals is ingenious

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How about release SF's remake as "Arcana"?

HUEHUEHUEE

Chris R

Oh, totally forgot Summit Bo5 was today too.

Doesn't really matter, can't see either of these teams doing anything at the LAN.

Worst thing about the 10 hero challenge is I have to play AP to do it :< Might as well play ranked and just lose more MMR while I'm at it.

Lucifon

If you complete 6 hero challenges then re-roll will it just be the 4 uncompleted ones which get swapped out, or the whole 10?

shira

Oh, totally forgot Summit Bo5 was today too.

Doesn't really matter, can't see either of these teams doing anything at the LAN.

Worst thing about the 10 hero challenge is I have to play AP to do it :< Might as well play ranked and just lose more MMR while I'm at it.

do bot games count?

elyetis

You could just buy rapiers and feed them to the enemy and still win as huskar vs bots. They don't understand how to deal with orb attacks.
They don't know how to deal with pretty much anything, but yeah I know very well how it proved nothing. But I still like getting the feeling of a hero I don't usualy play, first against bots, before the usual matchmaking game where insults willl be thrown.

Top Bottom