• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Nope. :(

How do you play Chen?

It's really not as hard as you might think. I'm a complete Chen noob but I won my 3 games with him handily. Basically get a big creep, farm some, sometimes check if you can maybe gank with a centaur or Troll creep, farm up a mek asap, push, push, push, Hand of God when it's necessary, get Aghs, push, push.

Chen requires a whole lot more skill to master, but the basics aren't that bad.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The best creep is the dark troll summoner. He has a ranged targeted disable, and can summon creeps to tank towers.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Has anyone else had their net_graph change after the update?

Mine has var: now where ping: was, and ping: is pushed off screen unless I move it much further to the left.

Nope. :(

How do you play Chen?
Tab is your best friend. Just get a centaur or a troll summoner and walk out into a lane and catch someone. As long as the people in the lane aren't asleep ez kills. In teamfights just heal when needed and send back. Throw out the nukes and amp. That's like 70 percent. You can win off that.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
JBD0SKd.jpg

Which tournament? I want to watch the throws!

Was about to post how silly PPD would be to ignore college for Dota, but then he said he was a former journalism turned communications major.

So unemployed regardless.

Razzer

I've never noticed anyone do it, but in an interview Akke mentioned Chen shenanigans with a forcestaff and a centaur...

That would be hype, and all of you should be aiming to do it in your pubs, cus I say so.

Kade

Is anyone else stupid like me and not know the ability names?I just refer to everything as <Hero Name>'s <Stun/Disable/Nuke/Heal>.

So what exactly would AR deathmatch look like?

Was this something that was in Dota 1?

All-Random but when you die you get assigned another random hero until the pool of heroes is exhausted.

Acinixys

This is like a expose on international relations. You have the Argentinian and Brit f*cking up a simple job, the Irishman doing all the work under the supervision of a Chinese immigrant. Meanwhile the American is passed out, but will still take all the credit.

lol twitch

never change

I've never noticed anyone do it, but in an interview Akke mentioned Chen shenanigans with a forcestaff and a centaur...

That would be hype, and all of you should be aiming to do it in your pubs, cus I say so.

im +/- 1 to 100% sure Akke actually did this in TI3

Forced his own centuar into 3 enemies and stunned them all. Dont ask which VoD, cause i have no idea

Anony

i will not be solo queuing any more
the event has brought an influx of south americans into the north american servers, goddamn it's annoying as hell
how do u get queued into a game where i'm the only 8/7 out of 10 of the players are not from NA 2 games in a row
i've made a thread about this before but here it is again, give me the OPTION of region locking my games, i don't want to play with south americans, europeans, or asians that don't even know english

lol twitch

never change
Hilarious.
the event has brought an influx of south americans into the north american servers, goddamn it's annoying as hell
how do u get queued into a game where i'm the only 8/7 out of 10 of the players are not from NA 2 games in a row
i've made a thread about this before but here it is again, give me the OPTION of region locking my games, i don't want to play with south americans, europeans, or asians that don't even know english
You could have learned not to solo queue from all the morons who do speak english.

thacker plz understand

Chris R

Summit STOMP.

They better have a twitch channel with just random cameras on it at all time and background audio. Loved the Homestory Cup stuff.

Wok

I have the same experience but with Russians in Western Europe. People do not speak any common language with me. I would like to play with people who have only selected one region: Western Europe, and not 1)Russia 2)Eastern Europe 3)Western Europe. Actually, just a ranking of the regions would do, and then Valve could try to get a better matching of individuals.

I have the same experience but with Russians in Western Europe. People do not speak any common language with me. I would like to play with people who have only selected one region: Western Europe, and not 1)Russia 2)Eastern Europe 3)Western Europe. Actually, just a ranking of the regions would do, and then Valve could try to get a better matching of individuals.

This is an issue for me as well. They don't play worse or anything but they're either not communicative because they don't know English or they use their limited English vocabulary to swear at everyone. Either way they either don't understand what I'm saying or just ignore it, which is a problem when a Doom that is supposed to lane is going jungle instead, or what have you.

Top Bottom