• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

wwbGpyn.png

You will be missed Shagbark. :(

Hey people, can I get some e-directions? I just started to get into dota and bought the compendium, and I see the American qualifiers for TI are starting tomorrow. My question is, where would I go and watch these?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Hey people, can I get some e-directions? I just started to get into dota and bought the compendium, and I see the American qualifiers for TI are starting tomorrow. My question is, where would I go and watch these?

You can watch them on Twitch, or in the game client itself. If you link your twitch account with your steam account, any games you watch on twitch will count as having been watched in game, so you might get drops if your team does stuff.

You can watch them on Twitch, or in the game client itself. If you link your twitch account with your steam account, any games you watch on twitch will count as having been watched in game, so you might get drops if your team does stuff.

Thanks, connected my steam and twitch accounts. Where are the matches streamed?

Also, if I wanted to watch the matches in the dota client, how would I do that?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
AFAIK they should be streamed here: http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

Ingame, you can Filter the watch game tab for The International 4. The tab shows a small "Live Games" announcement, if games are live.

That would be for the NA qualifiers right? I'm not really sure which streamer is going to do EU, joindota? GDStudio? Regardless, it will probably just be the stream with the highest viewcount. Or you can just look at the schedule on Gosugamers which should also provide a streamer link.

Messiah

That would be for the NA qualifiers right? I'm not really sure which streamer is going to do EU, joindota? GDStudio? Regardless, it will probably just be the stream with the highest viewcount. Or you can just look at the schedule on Gosugamers which should also provide a streamer link.

For the EU qualifiers GDStudio and Joindota join forces. I think Singsing will be casting or whatever too. The International will most likely also be featured on Twitch's main page.

BraXzy

I'm looking forward to TI4, can't wait to watch the crazy plays. I hate filling out the compendium because I know I'm gonna get the predictions all wrong. Ahh well!

im gonna lol when they count amount and not value you you only get 50 points

Shagbark will be avenged

shadow essence is worth so much

should rather sell it :/

Meh. Game items.

Just doing it to see if you can get anything special. If not then I just lose a few virtual game assets that has been unused in the inventory anyway.

shira

Meh. Game items.

Just doing it to see if you can get anything special. If not then I just lose a few virtual game assets that has been unused in the inventory anyway.

well the last few ones were quantity > quality.

guys were dumping thousands of chests and commons to get the prizes

Manus

well the last few ones were quantity > quality.

guys were dumping thousands of chests and commons to get the prizes

That's what I'm doing. I can never seem to be able to place most of my rare or higher duplicates into the offering, it just won't let me. So I just fill it with chests and commons.

BHK3

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me?
If I knew it wasn't going to work I wasn't going to do it.

Fuck i should beg too i have no shame or dignity left so may as well beg my ass off in random chat channels.

Gaf can i get a compendium please?

In response to your PM, I changed my name to "Don't buy points, buy me a book!" and went through every random big chat channel I could find spamming "IF YOU BUY SOMEONE A BOOK THEN THEY CAN BUY POINTS WHICH IS MORE MONEY FOR VALVE!"

Eventually someone added me and gifted me one. Most of the people I asked that had books and points said "But I need money for food". $10 is nothing? Gift a book :) Praise the lord Dick Dollars

inkls

If I knew it wasn't going to work I wasn't going to do it.

In response to your PM, I changed my name to "Don't buy points, buy me a book!" and went through every random big chat channel I could find spamming "IF YOU BUY SOMEONE A BOOK THEN THEY CAN BUY POINTS WHICH IS MORE MONEY FOR VALVE!"

Eventually someone added me and gifted me one. Most of the people I asked that had books and points said "But I need money for food". $10 is nothing? Gift a book :) Praise the lord Dick Dollars

you monster.

pompidu

Anyone else getting compendium points from end game but not getting added? Also any loot im getting is not showing up in my armory.

BraXzy

Anyone else getting compendium points from end game but not getting added? Also any loot im getting is not showing up in my armory.

Only loot I've had so far is the courier, no alternatives unlocked yet though. And my point booster only appears to be 200% atm.

Top Bottom