• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Razzer

The optimistic part of me is thinking that people who love pudge so much are less likely to have bought the compendium cus they play more casually. But that probably isn't true. I do think Shadowfiend has a real chance of winning, as much as I'd prefer TA or WR.

The optimistic part of me is thinking that people who love pudge so much are less likely to have bought the compendium cus they play more casually. But that probably isn't true. I do think Shadowfiend has a real chance of winning, as much as I'd prefer TA or WR.

I think you're right about that. I don't want to lump all Pudge players together but they're mostly playing to have some fun without playing the team part of the game, most of them probably don't spend money on the game at all.

IceMarker

I really hope I don't regret not playing DOTA 2 for 2 months and buying the new compendium and not getting any value out of it unlike TI3 Compendium. Well at least I offered the last few items I was leaning towards getting rid of.

Ketch

I don't know what hero to play in solo que.

I'm never the worst player in my team, but I also can't single handedly win the game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
guys
GUYS
HOW ABOUT ANOTHER TERRORBLADE ARCANA

How about that other LC Arcana there is lines for.

Also:
Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Does that mean naga with manta is the best value?

I think PL is maximum Value.

Also, I sure hope Valve has actually finished the new game mode already, or else the community is going to get pretty upset pretty fast. We will likely breeze past that goal by the end of the day.

I don't know what hero to play in solo que.

I'm never the worst player in my team, but I also can't single handedly win the game.
High impact mid or offlane heroes. I like DK, BH, Timber, Magnus, SF, TA. Some of them don't need farm to do well, others can contribute a lot early on and even more late game with farm.

Also you're not dependant on your teammates to do well.

If we go by popularity pudge will probably get an arcana.

True answer is kunkka arcana that reveals his true form complete with Soul Torrents and Hell Boats.

Randdalf

That little trick Zai and Arteezy did was cute. After Arteezy was EMP'd to no mana by Invoker, they used X marks the spot to TP back to base, refill bottle, get fountain regen, then get sent back.

Shinypogs

bNj4DCw.png

This looks possible. Although I've never played like half these heroes :(.
I can see this challenge leading to a lot of frustrated team mates in the future.

Razzer

So everyone, who will you vote as your 8 players to be in the solo tourney?

For me it's SingSing, Arteezy, IceIceIce, Mushi, Dendi, Resolution, S4 and H4nn1.

I thought about putting Ferrari, Xiao8 and RoTK in there but I feel like it would be less fun, even if they are better mids than my last 2 choices.

Top Bottom