• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

FACE

Banned
I was playing Chen and realized that I can't micro , which is kinda funny because I used to play DoW II somewhat well.

That's kind of lame to people who already have a Snowball Stinger and have been waiting patiently for a fix.
If someone has this item can you try moving it to a new backpack slot and see if that changes anything.

If a retrofix isn't already in then I'd imagine one will be in the works. They retro fixed the Lina gem already.

what a day cant even win as terrorblade

when linkens first qop yells at me for going manta
HZJGhFI.png

How many options does offlane Nyx have item-wise? Obviously Arcanes are a must and Blink is almost mandatory and there's the good old Dagon/E-Blade strat but what else?

Kreunt

Banned
I wonder if anyone other than Valve truly has any legal basis to file a DMCA against someone for streaming a tournament.

Acinixys

Terror Blade is a baby mode hero and I hope he gets nerfed into the ground

Myself as Alch + Lion vs TB + Slardar

They killed us both as soon as they hit lvl 3

Crush - TB slow + Meta - 4 attacks and we die

NBtoaster

On my first real winning streak in what feels like forever. Phoenix good hero.

I want to try blink or force on him. Yeah he has dive but the cooldown is huge and it would help with landing spirits.

Nirvana

Played a Purge sub game and ended up solo supporting on the opposite team lol. Not the ultimate sub game experience

dmshaposv

b22eeLr.jpg

Since all Sven sets looks like shit, I decided to mix and match and make the ultimate rogue knight set!

What are your custom creations you'd argue are better than the actual sets?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
b22eeLr.jpg

Since all Sven sets looks like shit, I decided to mix and match and make the ultimate rogue knight set!

What are your custom creations you'd argue are better than the actual sets?

I really love the Commander's Helm, so glad I found it in a random drop:
WZhwCBR.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
AA wrecked.

So, Alliance is the first to finish the Europe group stage at 11-4. That actually a tad low considering the bottom 4 spots have lost so badly. There is a decent chance there will be a 4th place tie after the last 35ish games are played.

Here are the current standings for the top 9 spots, basically who is still in the running:
Alliance 11-4
Team Empire 9-1
Sigma.int 7-3
Fnatic 7-3
Relax 7-6
Cloud 9 6-2
Virtus.pro 6-3
RoX 6-3
Natus Vincere 5-1
Each team plays a total of 15 games. Empire is basically a sure thing to make it though, Relax is likely out.

Satch

Banned
Have you given up on Tinker?

And Yasha is usually a waste of time. Not bad by any means, but doesn't give him what he wants (raw damage).

tysiVr4.png

i read hylians advice and it helped so i have officially won one tinker game :))))))))))

theres hope for me and tinker :')

and yeah i dont remember why i bought yasha at all. i should have just saved for deso instead

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
AA wrecked.

So, Alliance is the first to finish the Europe group stage at 11-4. That actually a tad low considering the bottom 4 spots have lost so badly. There is a decent chance there will be a 4th place tie after the last 35ish games are played.

Here are the current standings for the top 9 spots, basically who is still in the running:

Each team plays a total of 15 games. Empire is basically a sure thing to make it though, Relax is likely out.

Alliance will likely wind up below Empire and Navi.

Quesa

Still don't understand why Cent is so popular all of a sudden. Was it the Stampede cd reduction? Cent's one of my favorite heroes tho so I don't mind.

Kreunt

Banned
Was playing some games with a friend who is pretty new to dota, I know it's meant to average out the teams anyway, but it still feels dirty playing with low MMR people.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/585458735
http://dotabuff.com/matches/585377644

Still don't understand why Cent is so popular all of a sudden. Was it the Stampede cd reduction? Cent's one of my favorite heroes tho so I don't mind.

It's just because now that he's in CM people are seeing him win pro matches.

aeolist

Banned

he's a decent offlaner and works well with early aggression strats that succeed in the current meta, stampede is a great initiation or retreating spell

Top Bottom