• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Sibylus

Banned

SamVimes

Things more likely to happen than a funny nerfnow:
5 pages in this thread without anyone saying a team should either disband or kick a player
world peace
ihl2
every hero in cm by ti4
hylian getting to 4k
1.09 stops flaming

Sibylus

Banned
5 pages in this thread without anyone saying a team should either disband or kick a player
world peace
ihl2
every hero in cm by ti4
hylian getting to 4k
1.09 stops flaming
It'll happen eventually, right? Right?

Acinixys

Since all Sven sets looks like shit, I decided to mix and match and make the ultimate rogue knight set!

What are your custom creations you'd argue are better than the actual sets?

97vBSpS.png

This = Best (Both the Sword and Shield go super red when you ult, so sexy)

Until I get the Fear set

Finalow

envy can be garbage even with naga, look at VP naga doing work and the games are pretty much at the same minutes.
Bzz got vanguard on weaver, pls disband.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Still don't understand why Cent is so popular all of a sudden. Was it the Stampede cd reduction? Cent's one of my favorite heroes tho so I don't mind.

i think the change to blink dagger was the biggest indirect buff to cent, with everyone and their mother buying that item you can initiate with 2-3 blink daggers and then finish/escape with centaur ulti rather than strictly using cent ulti to initiate.

SamVimes

yes, did you miss his ults or his early game plays. also he literally had half of the cs of the other naga at 20 mins or so.

now he's fat, sure, probably vanguard weaver didn't stop him to farm 'cause envy is just too good.

Who gives a shit about a Naga in another game? How is that relevant at all?

He's destroying this game and it's rather silly to throw him under the bus even in this situation.

M.D

I will never understand people that play CM/CD and then rage when the captain doesn't pick what they suggested or wanted to play

This guy wanted to play Meepo offlane solo against a lineup with disruptor, jakiro and slardar then called the captain and everyone else on the team retarded, picked rubick and built a bloodstone the entire game without buying anything else

If you want think you can make a better draft or don't want to be told what to play just don't cd/cm ffs

Finalow

Who gives a shit about a Naga in another game? How is that relevant at all?

He's destroying this game and it's rather silly to throw him under the bus even in this situation.
it's relevant, meaning his farm was bad. he destroyed them but again, Rox.Kis played like a garbage tier korean team.

I will never understand people that play CM/CD and then rage when the captain doesn't pick what they suggested or wanted to play

This guy wanted to play Meepo offlane solo against a lineup with disruptor, jakiro and slardar then called the captain and everyone else on the team retarded, picked rubick and built a bloodstone the entire game without buying anything else

If you want think you can make a better draft or don't want to be told what to play just don't cd/cm ffs

you have to 5 stack in anything captains

if you even go 4 stack that fifth rando is going to snipe captain and do stupid shit

SamVimes

it's relevant, meaning his farm was bad. he destroyed them but again, Rox.Kis played like a garbage tier korean team.

No it's completely irrelevant because it's a completely different game, how do you even try to justify the comparison in your head is beyond me.

Randdalf

If anyone like that's on my team when I'm captain I'll do a cheeky ban on their hero of choice. Sometimes it's worth asking what people are strong at though so everybody has a hero they can play.

shira

world peace
ihl2
every hero in cm by ti4
hylian getting to 4k
1.09 stops flaming

That enchantrox kinda looks like LN Page

Finalow

No it's completely irrelevant because it's a completely different game, how do you even try to justify the comparison in your head is beyond me.
it's not really that different since he did nothing but farming to rush radiance and bot early game, like every naga does. mid lane was lich and ember but es was also there, he was even pulling ancients. I mean, even if you watch another naga game besides the VP one you clearly see that his presence and farm early game were really bad.

M.D

lol next game someone asks for invoker safelane solo, captain gives him what he wanted, guy knows about 3 spells and was literally standing still during one team fight when he had invoke

dis game

Gxgear

I prefer the warrior's retribution set with claive of unyielding stone. Before that set I used a mix of flameguard (cloak) and swordmaster sets (bracer, skirt).

PLD the only bright spot in that game.

Anyone seen this drums, blademail, radiance, mjolnir, refresher Wraith King thing? Juice started doing it on his MMR experiment account and now I've seen it in a bunch of games. Maybe there was a thread on reddit or something. I keep wanting to try it and then chickening out and going for armlet and stuff.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Anyone seen this drums, blademail, radiance, mjolnir, refresher Wraith King thing? Juice started doing it on his MMR experiment account and now I've seen it in a bunch of games. Maybe there was a thread on reddit or something. I keep wanting to try it and then chickening out and going for armlet and stuff.

Yes. It's legit, but requires you to be pretty good anyway so you can't just roll into any game and expect the same results. Juice mentioned it in his thread and it spread from there.

Top Bottom