• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dislike that sword. Looks like a lollipop as CBS said.

The fear sword is the only cool thing in that set. Has yellow flowing through it when u ulti
I took the gem out of it and put it in my ice sword, and now get an exploitation of invalid particles when I Ult. Also, the arm and waist armor from fears set is pretty nice.

Wok

Anyone seen this drums, blademail, radiance, mjolnir, refresher Wraith King thing? Juice started doing it on his MMR experiment account and now I've seen it in a bunch of games. Maybe there was a thread on reddit or something. I keep wanting to try it and then chickening out and going for armlet and stuff.

So Refresher works with Wraith King's ultimate spell? Interesting. :D

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Update: Chair gets bodied by 11 year old, double headset wearing Invoker mid

ZpjEnu1.png

What are the exceptions? necro book, mana boots, refresher orb, bkb

Don't think so. Not sure about bkb but it definitely works with mana boots. (Doing ult - arcanes - refresh - arcanes - ult is needed sometimes.

It also works on necro book, but interestingly you need to buy 2 necro books to have 4 minions at once. (This might be a bug but it's pretty cool.)

shira

Don't think so. Not sure about bkb but it definitely works with mana boots. (Doing ult - arcanes - refresh - arcanes - ult is needed sometimes.

It also works on necro book, but interestingly you need to buy 2 necro books to have 4 minions at once. (This might be a bug but it's pretty cool.)

maybe it's for re-arm or meepo. idk

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Refresher works on everything.

The reason you can't refresh Necrobook the way you'd think is because Necrobook summons the same two instances of Warrior/Archer every time. Same goes for Manta and other split illusion spells based off of the same code as Manta.

Only Rearm has limitations. Refresher Orb has none.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is void the only hero not affected by Rubick stealing their ult?
Yeah
Nightstalker is pretty happy if Rubick steals his ult. Why any Rubick would do that though I dunno.
Actually not any more. Multiple casts dont stack, and night stalker's entire team will get the reduced vision penalty. If you steel it a few seconds after NS casted it, use it. A few extra seconds of night for reducing the enemies vision is well worth it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
4900 MMR now

Anyone seen this drums, blademail, radiance, mjolnir, refresher Wraith King thing? Juice started doing it on his MMR experiment account and now I've seen it in a bunch of games. Maybe there was a thread on reddit or something. I keep wanting to try it and then chickening out and going for armlet and stuff.
muh secrets nooooooo

Razzer

I'm a dumb dumb. Still, NS himself is technically not affected by it, so I'm right on that.

Edit: Wait, when you say entire team does it reduce NS's vision too? That seems unfair if true, it's supposed to be his time regardless of who cast it.

Haly

6.81:

-Nightstalker's vision is no longer reduced by any artificial source of night

Razzer

I just wanna see someone run a 'boogie monsters' strat, NS mid, BH off, Slark carry, supports could be anything that fits. NS get's an agh's fairly quickly, then just go around killing. All of them have improved night vision over the norm, and Slark allows you to deward more easily. Completely take away all map control and turn it into a terrifying horror game for the enemy team. It's probably too weak though, oh well.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I would like it if they changed it to direct hp removal like it should be so blink didn't get cancelled.

Do it haz! What number are you at right now?
Hylian is 3700, I'm at 3720.
We could do a #roadto4k which would involve me not playing for 4 months, then copping out.
And I'd still be 20 MMR above Hylian

Hitting 4 would be enough for me, but I'm leveling an alt account right now and playing pretty terrible. Not going to just churn out games.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
WK is fun.
Dazzle is super fun and legit.
AA is fun.

It took 12 wins on my new account, but I'm getting good games now since I think I'm supposed to be the averaging lower factor.
#nostressdoto
Haz v Hylian

1 week

+/- challenge

Where are everyone's rares?
Starting now. I'm getting right on it by
not playing ranked

Haly

Did anybody just see the triple kill on Arteezy's stream? That was fucking tense.

Saw it.

RTZ is just on a whole other level than pubmerica. His 6k+ is well deserved.

Top Bottom