• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It was the Treads switch + Wand that really elevated it to WODOTA. He had a margin of error of maybe a single charge, and he pulled through.

Haly

Lol, after the Leaderboards hit, the lowest American MMR went from 5050 to 5100.

RIP 1.09's quest to get on the Leaderboards, forever out of reach.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
This build is so FUN.
I 'died' 5 times in their base.

Ult, Ult, Aegis, Ult, Refresher.

npuCauC.png

Razzer

That's two games in a row he's just missed the creeps, LMAO.

Edit: Gotta say I feel sorry for the guy now, are some people that obsessed by MMR, just play him, he doesn't win every game goddamn.

NewGame

Banned
So I popped back into this game. This sucky suck game of suck. Bad. Hate.

I don't understand MMR but last night when I was trying to play and the servers (Australia and Asia) were pooing themselves like crazy and every single game involved a mass DC/unplayable glitches I lost 300 points of MMR!!

So um

Yeah.

Also I don't understand how the rank vs non-ranked match making system works. Is non-ranked with randoms and match making exclusive to who has the same MMR as you?

Kard8p3

I got put as offlane disruptor against Terrorblade and CM last game. Oh boy. At two minutes, cm froze me, then Terrorblade tranformed, and then slowed me. Then I glimpsed him away, and won the game. The end.

Glimpse OP; TB confirmed invalidated.

NBtoaster

So I popped back into this game. This sucky suck game of suck. Bad. Hate.

I don't understand MMR but last night when I was trying to play and the servers (Australia and Asia) were pooing themselves like crazy and every single game involved a mass DC/unplayable glitches I lost 300 points of MMR!!

So um

Yeah.

Also I don't understand how the rank vs non-ranked match making system works. Is non-ranked with randoms and match making exclusive to who has the same MMR as you?

Both use MMR, unranked just hides it and has less balanced modes available. And people generally try harder in ranked.

Haly

If you ever find yourself laning against Shadowfriend, for the love of god, keep these things in mind:

1) If you commit, commit
2) If you're not going to commit, don't commit
3) Don't walk back and forth in straight lines in front of him

And now, an instructional GIF:
SickRecklessGalapagospenguin.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
86L14K5.gif

I picked DS because guy was hovering over TB, guy ended up picking Storm after Lion already called mid and instalocked (was either going WK or something else.
Decide to go DS and jungle since they have an ET (aura to counter PL along with ion shell earlier, basically just looking for excuses to play him since I wanted to not play Wraith King).

Them: 5 heroes that are cores vs a team with no carries and not even good push.

After a bad early start for all of us (and terrible lanes, most creeps in my lane got denied and Omni was near me soaking XP) Clockwork rotated top and we got kills together (Ion Shell + Surge + Battery Assault) to help balance things out.

I felt like I was everywhere doing everything as I pushed out lanes so PL couldn't apply pressure, directing anyone (No carry gg) to freefarm top while I pushed mid and they stalemated at bottom.
Got a Necro 3 to help after mech with map control.

Even up by 5-10 kills we barely had any tower advantage and didn't have a great pushing lineup at all against them. Somehow we managed to find a pickoff every so often and translate that into some tower damage or a kill when we were at like 40 minutes.
We had multiple man wipes as well, but I was always alive to make it harder and buy time. I should have cut more creep waves, but I didn't have a blink to guarantee my safety.
Particularly rough was ET Stomp combined with Tornado EMP and global silence as initiation, when we got caught on their terms we all died and no one had mana if PL had any illusions on us.

I got a 3 man wall -> vac -> Lion Aghs ult to defend our rax after T3 fell, then we had a super scrapy fight a few minutes later after they pushed into our mid rax again where by some miracle we ended up wiping them and pushing mid to get rax, then died, and took another teamfight mid after another pickoff and got throne.

I never even checked my KDA the entire game and had a heart on courier at the end.

CVDMFbO.png

Haly

He wasn't pr0, Satch, he wasn't pr0 by a large margin.

Wow TA hits so hard, I was really surprised.

Is there a proper mechanical way (with shift queuing or something) to do the blink meld combo as effectively as possible?

Acinixys

I don't think there is any hero but ember where every single game no one can get the skill build right.

STOP MAXING SLEIGHT FIRST

Last night Dendi maxed Bolas + Sleight 1st and only got a point in flame guard at lvl 10

He went 14/2 or something

RTZs stream is 100% the best

Played Samurai Jack and now playing Power Puff Girls Theme songs
This is 2 great

Top Bottom