• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is there no way to ask him directly?

Edit: What's his heritage, could do something that incorporates it which doesn't clash with the design of Naga.

Or you could give her SADBOYS breastplate.

I mean, by default Naga is already not wearing a shirt which is about as RTZ as you can get.

edit:
Naga is already Arteezy themed. She's shirtless

MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!!

inkls

would dota be better if there was no notification of unseen neutral kills? so if the enemy dies to neutrals outside of vision then you have no idea they are dead

Well the scoreboard would suddenly show a hero dead for no reason, so it'd be easy to guess how. I don't see why you shouldn't get that notification.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm so lost. Any other personality or uniquely arteezy naga ideas I can stew over or put into the set design?l

Yellow glowy sabers is all I can think of.

How about a sad faces motif like:
Season-3-Priest.jpg

You can make it all grimy and strewn with kelp to show it's UNDER THE SEA.

And regarding ESO:
AngryJoe's, Totalbiscuits, insert any name will not change my view that this will be the most disastrous MMorpg post-Star Wars. I will not even spend a dime on that game. In fact someone would have to literally pay me to play it, actually fuck it I wouldn't even play it even if I got paid. That is exactly how I feel about this monstrosity which the price tag is enough to insult me as a gamer let alone a consumer.

This was worse than Final Fantasy XIV 1.0. Let that sink in.

I was mad that this was a freebie with IGN Prime because I never would have experienced this trash if it wasn't for that.

This was the worst game I have played in my entire life. The mere thought of the game triggers an acute case of post traumatic stress disorder. Why, I contemplated suicide every time I forced myself to play it - hell it was, struggling through pure boredom and psx graphics.

Artanisix

Naga Siren Arteezy Set ideas so far from what I have from asking last time:

A sadboys somewhere on her chest.
Sadboys on her weapon?
Radiance somehwere
Manta somewhere

RnB naga outfit? lol

I'm so lost. Any other personality or uniquely arteezy naga ideas I can stew over or put into the set design?

Do you think the community will hate me putting S A D B O Y S on her breastplate? lol

I wouldn't put actual lettering of sadboys on her chest, maybe you could texture/model a crying boy chestplate?

docbon

And regarding ESO:

legit considering editing the TESO OP since people seem to be getting the wrong idea. I don't think the first dude played the game yet when he made the quote, and the third one was just a joke.

I just put them there because I thought they were funny.

Haly

legit considering editing the TESO OP since people seem to be getting the wrong idea. I don't think the first dude played the game yet when he made the quote, and the third one was just a joke.

I just put them there because I thought they were funny.

I've been hearing the same thing everywhere, so joke or not, they seem to be on the money.

Satch

Banned
dota gaf pls help i want to learn an illusion carry (not tb cuz hes kinda shitty sry)

i just played a game as PL and everybody on the enemy team berated me for being cancer when we won

i dont want to be cancer, so i dont think i wanna play that one either

so i guess that leaves naga? what should i do

Haly

dota gaf pls help i want to learn an illusion carry (not tb cuz hes kinda shitty sry)

i just played a game as PL and everybody on the enemy team berated me for being cancer when we won

Manta Tinker.

Jk. Don't forget about Chaos Knight. Building Manta on him is comedy.

Srsly tho, TB is fucking broke. Just learn him.

inkls

Don't listen to them. People raging are the real cancer. And you'll be called noob for playing any hero eventually really.

Quesa

Don't listen to them. People raging are the real cancer. And you'll be called noob for playing any hero eventually really.

And similarly, people calling others tryhards are like people in school who sneer at someone for going over the assigned minimum page count. Screw 'em.

Strider

Haven't played in almost a week...

Go 13 kills 16 assists 1 death while my team calls me trash the whole game.

Yep. That's Dota.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Is there no way to ask him directly?

Edit: What's his heritage, could do something that incorporates it which doesn't clash with the design of Naga.

Or you could give her SADBOYS breastplate.

I did ask him, I had a chat with him on skype and he was more clueless as to what to do. I told him to show me girls that he likes and anything else he thinks can relate to him as a dota2 player/personality.

Im trying to do all the hard work for him:p

Naga is already Arteezy themed. She's shirtless
ROFL! That's true!

Sadface motifs are pretty smart actually

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Code:
livestreamer http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b1h6o_cloud-9-vs-team-empire-dota-2-champions-league-semi-final_videogames?start=1 best

For the C9 Empire game that starts soon.

I did ask him, I had a chat with him on skype and he was more clueless as to what to do. I told him to show me girls that he likes and anything else he thinks can relate to him as a dota2 player/personality.

Im trying to do all the hard work for him:p

ROFL! That's true!

Sadface motifs are pretty smart actually

He (and his family) are from Uzbekistan, try finding some traditional clothing from there and incorporate it with Naga and her design.

Would be nice to acknowledge RTZ and his heritage and please his mum.

You can paypal me when you make your first million from it.

Edit: Bukharan sword sorts out the weapon problem as well.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, I posted to reddit about how annoying it is to "share" a sentry ward in a fight, but it only made it to the 10th spot. Is that high enough for Valve to fix it next week?

Quesa

http://dotabuff.com/matches/587537062

Terroblade is easy. I had a bad case of fat fingers this whole game and my execution was off by a mile. Still dominated lane, turned around two ganks with sunder, got farmed. But jugg refused to tf after he died once after we all backed off and he didnt. it was bad because I couldn't push lanes as well as I'd have liked, and gyro said let's not go until I have rapier. We had to lie to jugg about giving him aegis just to get him to come rosh with us and win the game. I stayed back and let them farm lanes but I should have just said fuck you and farmed em myself. Winning this easy-ass game was like passing a kidney stone.

Top Bottom