• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
man earth spirit sucks a lot, its the only hero i'm missing from compendium challenge and its fucking painful to play as him, almost as painful than putting armlet on sven.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
man earth spirit sucks a lot, its the only hero i'm missing from compendium challenge and its fucking painful to play as him, almost as painful than putting armlet on sven.
gitgud

http://dotabuff.com/players/1687856...nked_matchmaking&game_mode=&region=&duration=

mGi5Psi.png

Shinypogs

Compendium challenge complete and I didn't have to re-roll anyone. I might actually play Bristle and LC more often, they were both a lot of fun and play so differently from most of the heroes I use.

I do feel bad about the games where our composition was utter garbage though because I just auto-grabbed whoever was next on my list. I almost wish there had been a separate compendium challenge queue so people knew what they were in for.

Kade

I just don't want Techies because he looks stupid as heckies. Why did the community even latch onto this fuckrat?

ViviOggi

Mjollnir is indeed such a good item

Compendium challenge complete and I didn't have to re-roll anyone. I might actually play Bristle and LC more often, they were both a lot of fun and play so differently from most of the heroes I use.
Bristle is amazing, ez MMR on lower levels too.

Skab

An aghs let's him bombard you with his 750 damage, 425 radius mines from the back of his tower, visible or not--good luck pushing.

Techies with Aghs only gives him a 700 casting range for remote mines. You know what else is 700 range? Sentry wards.

But by all means, if you want to waste your mana blowing up creep waves, then go for it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I do not like that new navi pennant. Nice to see that one of bounch's couriers got in, what caster was it for again?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
May is almost over and we still haven't seen anything about all that China stuff that was getting added.

monocromo

So yesterday I was waiting for my Dota game to load and posted icantrememberwhat in the NeoGAF channel. I was asked where was my compendium and just when I was expecting a "white text peasant" joke after my "i dont have a Steam Wallet" a user named kneePat comes out of nowhere and gifts me a comp. And not only do I get the comp but I got a fucking awesome Treant (<3<3<3) loading screen art. Im short of words to thank him. Much love to you knee :)
(even when im an awful person and was only half answering when I was into the game D: )

Now lets push for a Necrophos arcana.

shira

So yesterday I was waiting for my Dota game to load and posted icantrememberwhat in the NeoGAF channel. I was asked where was my compendium and just when I was expecting a "white text peasant" joke after my "i dont have a Steam Wallet" a user named kneePat comes out of nowhere and gifts me a comp. And not only do I get the comp but I got a fucking awesome Treant (<3<3<3) loading screen art. Im short of words to thank him. Much love to you knee :)
(even when im an awful person and was only half answering when I was into the game D: )

Now lets push for a Necrophos arcana.

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
kneePat
p0QHO.gif
p0QHO.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Techies with Aghs only gives him a 700 casting range for remote mines. You know what else is 700 range? Sentry wards.

But by all means, if you want to waste your mana blowing up creep waves, then go for it.

yeah let me waste my mana completely stopping pushes and probably hitting 1-2 heroes in the process with a 700 range, 425 radius 700+damage nuke. such a waste.

next time i play a pub i'm guna ask my kotl and tinker not to illuminate or march too often to conserve mana especially when the enemy pushes, they are going to need that for teamfights u kno.

Kard8p3

man i sure hate when shitty players say that they can play a hero and then suck dick with it.

o well. time to eat and watch supernatural #teamcrowley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom