• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav47

I don't understand offerings, last week I gave 4 com, 2 uncom and 2 rares and got 33 points added to my compendium, this week I gave 2 com and got an armoury expander and 26 points.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
gave 4 pages worth of items last week and got 3 armory expanders, 1 common this week and got 1 armory expander...never again Valve, never again.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
gave 4 pages worth of items last week and got 3 armory expanders, 1 common this week and got 1 armory expander...never again Valve, never again.
I put like 3 pages last week including rares and mythicals and got one armory expander.

This time, I put like two uncommons and two commons and got a Meepo set and an armory expander. It makes no sense

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I put like 3 pages last week including rares and mythicals and got one armory expander.

This time, I put like two uncommons and two commons and got a Meepo set and an armory expander. It makes no sense

I think basically people complained last week about the lack of rewards and so this week they gave out many more rewards.

So basically if you offered all of your shit last week you got mega-shafted, if you waited until this week, congrats.

I think basically people complained last week about the lack of rewards and so this week they gave out many more rewards.

So basically if you offered all of your shit last week you got mega-shafted, if you waited until this week, congrats.

sigh.

I put up a bunch of shit last week and got BP so I didn't bother offering anything this week, guess I got fucked.
welcome to the club. maybe one day Valve will figure out how to do something right the first fucking time.

kvk1

The good thing about feeding as Venge is you can tell the team it's legitimately tactical.

kvk1 said:
Guys, I totally reduced the damage on that guy! Why else would I blink into a 5-man deathball with none of you around. Haha, you guys, Dota, am I right?

Team said:
IfOflYH.gif

Skab

yeah let me waste my mana completely stopping pushes and probably hitting 1-2 heroes in the process with a 700 range, 425 radius 700+damage nuke. such a waste.

next time i play a pub i'm guna ask my kotl and tinker not to illuminate or march too often to conserve mana especially when the enemy pushes, they are going to need that for teamfights u kno.

You're still seriously overestimating it. Kotl and Tinker can spam because they have means of getting mana back much quicker. At 300 mana per cast at 16, you can plant two to three (depending on items) remote mines before youre out of mana. Sure things change up a bit if you have a kotl on your team, but that isn't going to be every game.

Techies being added will be exactly like when Meepo was.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Valve may be retro actively giving people stuff for last week.

Alastor3

So my 2 favorite characters for now is slardar and templar assassin, can you guys recommend me something similar to them ? Thanks!

Lotto

Meh, I never looked at the offering system as more than a trash can in disguise. The prospect of not knowing what you'll get from it (besides the compendium points) is already enough reason for me to not dump anything else but chests.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck the EU qualifiers start at 6 AM gonna have to wake up early since i have nothing left to do except maybe finish metro:last light.

Zeth

Kuro seems like a really great person. I didn't know anything about him before Late Night with Bruno.

stun, running fast and armor break for slardar and shield barrier and invisibility for TA

Windranger if you want to play a more support-oriented hero. Like TA - I don't know. Bounty Hunter is an invis-capable hero with burst damage.

Kade

If you need help talking to girls, let me know. I'm always available to share trade tips, tricks and secrets for successful approaches, closes and seduction strats.

Ketch

theres a difference between learning a hero and instalocking a hero in ranked CM and saying ur good with him

What about insta-locking and proclaiming "get ready for the worst invoker you've ever seen! Mid or feed."

Speaking of invoker, the enemy can't see sunstrike while it's "warming up" right? I ask because bots always dodge it and I wasn't sure if they're just cheating or what.

@alastor. Try bounty hunter, centaur, shadow fiend, ember spirit. Magnus.

What about insta-locking and proclaiming "get ready for the worst invoker you've ever seen! Mid or feed."

Speaking of invoker, the enemy can't see sunstrike while it's "warming up" right? I ask because bots always dodge it and I wasn't sure if they're just cheating or what.

They can't see it. Bots cheat, I can barely hit an arrow with Mirana, skillshots are really hard to pull off against bots.

stun, running fast and armor break for slardar and shield barrier and invisibility for TA

The thing they have in common is bursting enemies down with minus armor. SF(only burst with ulti), Weaver(no burst, minus armor with q and Deso), Mirana(lots of solo burst, no minus armor), Bounty(high one on one burst early on), Centaur(high burst). I'm forgetting lots.

Zeth

@alastor. Try bounty hunter, centaur, shadow fiend, ember spirit. Magnus.

I've been practicing the shit out of Invoker with bots lately - I don't think they cheat because I can land them pretty often. They just take strange paths sometimes.

BeesEight

I talked to a girl once. Didn't care for it.

Two weeks of sacrificing boxes and commons before the altar of the Dota (trash) god and all I have to show for it is some crummy compendium points. They didn't even make it an even number and now it's driving me crazy.

Since they said it was going to be a weekly thing, I figured the best plan was to just drop like an item a week. I put a bunch of stuff in the New Bloom offerings and didn't really get anything good, so I'm sticking to this plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom