• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
The brain deteriorating at 24 is mostly hype, btw. What really tanks and gets in the way of athletics is your ability to recover from injury.

Aselith

Holy shit I'm never skilling Plasma Field early on Razor again. Decided to go static link and his passive and just fucking wrecked some people. I always got Plasma first before. Never again!

Conceptor

Holy shit I'm never skilling Plasma Field early on Razor again. Decided to go static link and his passive and just fucking wrecked some people. I always got Plasma first before. Never again!
Don't say never!!!! A lot of hero skill builds are situational and should be taken based on the game/situational. Some skills are better than others but Razor is pretty versatile!!

Chris R

Shadow Shaman so good. Love popping the ult defensively, more often than not that turns the fight and we get a free tower anyways.

Trasher

BoYXvB4CUAAKvjb.jpg

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
I have snowl, it's a courier.

Mirana owl mount is stryf the owlion. It's like a dollar something, which is not too bad, but i've already got this dragon, and that's pretty cool… if i'm already gonna spend a dollar on the owlion i might swell just buy the whole set… but I already got a bunch of mirana items so maybe i'll just save it…. immortal items are coming out soon and if they're cool I'll probably dump more money into my compendium.

Dude I have a spare mirana nightsilver bundle in my inventory. Gimmie you stream trade notification link and I'll send it to you

Ketch

Dude I have a spare mirana nightsilver bundle in my inventory. Gimmie you stream trade notification link and I'll send it to you

!

Bwaaa? Anuxi you're the best!

I sent you a PM because I'm not above accepting free handouts, but you don't have to give away free items. I promise to buy your next created item/set in the store if you do though.

Also, in a attempt to be the worst poster in this thread, I thought I'd point out that thacker apparently suffers from impostor syndrome , "those with the syndrome remain convinced that they are frauds and do not deserve the success they have achieved". Sounds like him.

Zeknurn

I got the fungal set for NP from the Offering which isn't particularly exciting. Hopefully I'll get something for a worthwhile hero next time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like you can get Anuxi's shadow flame dazzle set from the offerings, which is nice. Maybe the pieces will end up in the drop pool too.

_hekk05

Banned

Nostalgia. I'm actually playing RO right now

Just had my first ever ursa game because I wanted to do the 10 hero challenge. Steamrolled the enemy team, no deaths. 7-0-9.

Granted, our riki murdered their team with 14 kills and 0 deaths, our invoker won mid, and their mirana was terrible with arrows.

I laughed everytime clockwerk hookshotted into me

sephi22

Everytime I listen to Zyori cast and think 'This isn't too bad. I can deal with this' the camera switches to the casters desk and I see him with his stupid dreadlocks and pink bow and it makes me so mad.

I would take Kappatalist over Zyori anyday, even though both are morons, Kappa atleast comes off as a professional moron

2MF

I tried to watch two qualifier games today and I get disconnected, while watching other games works fine. Any ideas??

edit - it works now...

Kioshen

stun, running fast and armor break for slardar and shield barrier and invisibility for TA

Try Slark. He has a skill shot tether, burst damage, steals stats, his ult passive makes him go really fast/boost healing while not seen and his ult active makes him go unseen and untouchable. Seems like a good mix of both. Watch out though he's really squishy.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Guys I finally did it! Inb4 all the "Isnt this supposed to be for RTZ???!"

Shimmering Radiance set for Scythe.Meracle

!

Bwaaa? Anuxi you're the best!

I sent you a PM because I'm not above accepting free handouts, but you don't have to give away free items. I promise to buy your next created item/set in the store if you do though.

Also, in a attempt to be the worst poster in this thread, I thought I'd point out that thacker apparently suffers from impostor syndrome , "those with the syndrome remain convinced that they are frauds and do not deserve the success they have achieved". Sounds like him.

Dude, dont sewat it xD If I don't give it away I'll unpack it and use it for offering fodder! Hahah So if it can go to a good home Im more than happy to give it away!

Mouz looking strong so far today, Coast also completely destroyed MYM

Also Twitch now only has one add that it plays like 4 times every ad break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom