• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratfall

A valuable lesson learned during my first Ursa game. Activate overpower and enrage before blinking into their team. Probably should have been obvious.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
I really hope beaver knight is released this week.
LimitedSmallFirebelliedtoad.gif

Nymerio

I think today was the first time I've played Clock. What a fun to play hero. What's the correct way to initiate? Hook -> Cogs -> Battery Assault -> Flare -> Right Click?

Razzer

I think today was the first time I've played Clock. What a fun to play hero. What's the correct way to initiate? Hook -> Cogs -> Battery Assault -> Flare -> Right Click?

Yeah. Bear in mind certain lineups may be better not to cog against. It's not common though.

BeesEight

You are right, I don't think they anticipated having that many people show up either. There were people sitting in the aisles (lol fire hazard). Duuuuude just come this year!!!!!! Just remember these moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FUmCt8BRM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFs0yoA2B9o with crowd hype!!

Ha, if you guarantee the finals will be as pumped, I'll see what I can do. (Though it'll mostly depend on whether my friend has finished moving or not)

Bloodseeker is so good now it hurts

I was trying to argue this but my friends called me crazy.

Hylian7

I think bloodseeker is probably one of the strongest mids, its just so hard to bully him out of lane.
Tinker handles him pretty well. Laser to make him whiff last hits. Harass him with right clicks. If he silences you just right click him and out last hit him, he's giving you more damage.

He's a bully 1 v1 but since he doesn't have an escape, I would think that he'd be an easy target for smoke ganks since he has no real escape (I know..ganking mid doesn't happen in solo queue but that's how I'd read the situation).

Mordeccai

Just played a game where I was the odd man out with a four stack... and for once it went amazingly well. Their supports gave me SO much space in safe lane, got a 5:30 midas. Wound up being a 55 minute game, first time I got to play a fully six slotted Naix.

Holy shit is all I can say. Their invoker was ridiculously good which kept them in the game, but nothing could stop my farm train. After 40 minutes when I had abyssal, mjol and AC I could literally take on their whole team. So much adrenaline. Then it was game over once I picked up the heart, left armlet on and ate people with my purpley rage.

I rerolled my final three too. Went from Earth Spirit, Omni and Razor to Viper, Slark and Death Prophet.

Got my win on the first game with each.

I'm considering the Phoenix one to be a near instant win. I've played Phoenix plenty of times and he's a strong hero.

Tiny I know how to play, but it's hit or miss.

Morph I've never played, but he can't be harder than AM or Meepo...

Ketch

I only have Qop and invoker left. I tried invoker in AP yesterday, it wasn't going too bad until I got disconnected and couldn't reconnect.

We should try to feet some GAF 5 stacks going to finish the compendium challenge for everybody. I need somebody to carry me through these games.

Acinixys

Well team EUHub is streaming.]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴏᴜɴɢᴇ sᴛʀɪᴍ. ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴅʀᴀsᴋʏʟ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴢɪ ᴍᴏᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀʀɪᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴠᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom