• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVimes

Where was this from? Also, it says they can only train with Vici and CIS, but they train with EG all the time according to Arteezy. It could mean of the China teams ofc, but I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

Mushi's facebook. Obviously he's talking about chinese teams, why would a western team boycott them for not being chinese?

Xiao8 denied it, Hao made a joke.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Where was this from? Also, it says they can only train with Vici and CIS, but they train with EG all the time according to Arteezy. It could mean of the China teams ofc, but I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

Obviously its about chinese teams...

10310698_10152486477061489_689116555899289875_n.jpg

iceiceice doesn't care

Usobuko

Banned
Xiao8 was infamous for his nick as Director 8 because of how he and co. force out ZSMJ back in LGD. Well, at the very least, this is going to set up a juicy WPC final between Newbee and Dk.

Razzer

Yeah, fair enough. The EG comment was because the wording made it seem like that was the only option left at all, considering it mentioned pubs. Interesting to see how this plays out.

myrares

Banned
"Some of you who add Mushi at weibo may know the news already, let me tell u the story here..

DK has been boycott by China team (don't want to train with them) for quite some time because of xiao8 (Newbee) asking other team not to train with DK, just want DK to fall, stop them from improving, saying that DK is not truly a China team(because of Mushi & iceiceice), don't want them to be champion. I know many of u will ask for prove, I just can tell u, they got this news from a very reliable person & DK aint a person who will simply flame a person.

Other than training with VG, CIS, they can only train with public, or 2v2 among themselves.

*admin posting"

If this is true it's really fucked up.
the funny thing is that ice3 and Mushi are ethnically chinese

Falk

that puzzling face
the funny thing is that ice3 and Mushi are ethnically chinese

No big surprise there, chinese teams/players aren't going to start magically speaking/training/hanging out/etc in anything other than Mandarin. At this point though, outside of Malaysia's peculiar politics this is like saying Americans are ethnically European.

Razzer

It's a really annoying tactic to go up against and most of the time not fun to look at but Christ is he good at it.

The difference between most and Bulldog (and Pajkatt too recently) is how he doesn't just splitpush. He puts down the pressure, they back one off, he tps into the fight and gets a triple kill with his hex. Bulldog NP is very often the highest kills in any given game. same goes with the early game, where he is doing tp ganks all the time.

Messiah

It's a really annoying tactic to go up against and most of the time not fun to look at but Christ is he good at it.

The bulldog rat (Rattus nativitatis) was a species of rat endemic to Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean. The rats lived on the higher hills and denser forests of the island. They had short tails and their backs were covered in a two centimetre thick layer of fat. They lived in small colonies, in burrows among the roots of trees or under hollow logs in primary forest. They were sluggish and never climbed and may have seemed half-dazed in daylight. The last record dates from 1903. They may have succumbed to a disease brought by black rats that had been inadvertently introduced by sailors.

emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png

Wok

The prize pool has almost come to a halt. If Valve does not give us daily challenge, death matches, and immortal items, it will be hard to reach 10 million by the beginning of July.

Acinixys

The prize pool has almost come to a halt. If Valve does not give us daily challenge, death matches, and immortal items, it will be hard to reach 10 million by the beginning of July.

Well out of all the rewards we've only gotten the boring ones

People want Deathmatch/1v1 Mid/Immortals

If that gets patched in tonight i can see a huge boost in sales

Else its going to stagnate and when they do release those goals people will be over it

BHK3

Banned

Maybe if they had real stretch goals we'd have hit at least half of the new ones by now. Also if they showed techies or the taunt sales would have been much higher too, I mostly think it's because not everyone understands that the techies taunt is ONLY for compedium owners.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Tree, Dark Seer, Kunkkerz... Dat wombo combo...

manfestival

while I dont care much for esports aside from giving something to watch when i am bored at work. I do find the whole "chinese only" thing kinda interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom