• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Tinker Immortal - Mecha Boots of Travel
Custom teleport start particles
Custom teleport end particles
Custom Boots of Travel Icon
Custom Ambient Effects
Custom Sound Effects

ToKqHuw.png

bmUI6jE.png

the windrunner cape is super cool looking

that axe item is crap and is going to be like a dollar on the market if not less unless it has the best effect ever

Ketch

the only hero I really play out of that whole bunch is the DK. and it's the super rare =(

There server's are melting. the prize pool is going to sky rocket like half a mil in the next hour.

KingKong

Unless the reddit post hasnt finished updating, some of these seem way nicer than others (and not just the rares), like the tinker, sniper and ss ones have a ton of custom stuff compared to windrunner or puck

Mohasus

Ew, got sniper's rifle and tinker's boots. :(

Wanted WR cape.

edit: lol, price of every immortal dropping really fast. They'll be a buck soon.

okay im pretty impressed with at least the sniper item i got

the icons are different, different animations, different spell effects

they're like mini arcanas

Quesa

I have 12 boxes, open 9 of them, not a single dragon or hand

rage

should I even open the last three or should I just wait and see if I can sell them

I got WR cape and DP skirt, so I'm happy. I got no use for these Tinker boots and Axe mask though. Still, 2/4 is pretty good.

I really want that DK dragon form.....

BraXzy

Right.. what've you gotta do to get the damn boxes? I have a level 54 compendium and nothing has showed up for the past 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom