• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav47

Dunno what the Axe one does, but it looks badass.

It changes Call, I really like it.

Seems like Valve learned from last years cauldron and mace complaints, all the items have really nice particle effects.

Edit: Cybrog's doing the DK item

HQ3M3Qo.png

O_O

kvk1

Lesson learned.

I won't indulge in opening up stuff as soon as a patch hits.

Bummer. I wonder what their response will be?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Lesson learned.

I won't indulge in opening up stuff as soon as a patch hits.

Bummer. I wonder what their response will be?

they damn better give them to everyone or give back the same number of strongboxes for another shot

Conceptor

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIFF IMMORTAL RARES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIFF IMMORTAL RARES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Cool so while everyone is having fun with immortals I am sitting here freaking out that they moved the delivery date for International tickets. They are now coming last week of June instead of the first. And I'm moving out in the middle of the month.

Since they changed it from will call for everyone to having them shipped for domestic orders I know nothing about how they are being delivered. If it is mail I can forward them but not if it is UPS. Frustrating as hell.

From Dev forum supposedly

We're preparing a fix for this, everyone who successfully rolled for and earned Rare Items from their Immortal Strongboxes will see those items appear within a half-hour after the upcoming update is released.

"We're preparing a fix for this, everyone who successfully rolled for and earned Rare Items from their Immortal Strongboxes will see those items appear within a half-hour after the upcoming update is released."

Don't fret boys. Valve will retroactively give out the DK and Warlock items to those who should have gotten them.

Atlantis

I was looking to scoop the gem off the marketplace. You're saying that won't give me the Frost Nova animation?

Correct, it'll give you the special cast animation for it, but not the changes to the spell's effects.

Sounds like everyone here hates their immortals, which ones would you have wanted?

I was disappointed at first since I don't play Axe at all, but his effect changes and the look of the actual item are probably my favorite out of all of them. Makes me want to learn the hero.

also, Sniper indeed has the best Immortal outside of maybe Warlock's, whom we haven't seen.

Where every other Immortal gets maybe 1 effect on 1 ability and a custom icon for that ability, Sniper gets 2 ability icons, 2 custom abilities, a custom sound and a custom auto attack.

Sniper won on quantity alone. Quality....eh I think Puck's is the prettiest of all of them. Maybe Storm. Puck with this new tail and the Aether wings is magic.

Sounds like everyone here hates their immortals, which ones would you have wanted?

I like all of them for the sheer fact that I'm seeing something different out of regular abilities for the first time in damn near 3 years of playing this game.

if only OSP had a gem to take out and put it into the new machine gun. i really like the osp.

The Instagib? The only thing that rifle did was make Sniper lay down before shooting. He does that with this new gun as well. So what is it about the OSP you're missing, exactly? Or am I misremembering what the OSP does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom