• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the sniper gun.

Will try it in a lobby and report back.

The icons for q and r are different. The effects are different as well. The shrapnel is now red and splashes differently. The assassinate bullet is huge and crazy and the icon above the target is now this strange sight thing that's 3d and kind of looks out of place but whatever. Also custom animations for auto attacks and assassinate.

Glix

The icons for q and r are different. The effects are different as well. The shrapnel is now red and splashes differently. The assassinate bullet is huge and crazy and the icon above the target is now this strange sight thing that's 3d and kind of looks out of place but whatever. Also custom animations for auto attacks and assassinate.

The sound effects, at least for auto attack and assassinate are different too.

the people on the market are already acting like dicks they're stripping the gems and putting cheap ones in to make them look complete

probably best to wait a day anyway

BraXzy

I just opened mine after they finally came through. Pretty happy with my drops. I got the WR cape which looks AMAZING. Also the Sniper rifle, the Axe helm, the Puck wings, the Storm hat and the CM hat.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Are the DK and warlock even dropping? 0 on the market for the last 20 minutes. SOUNDS SKETCH VALVE!!!

Has anyone here gotten one?

Quesa

Are the DK and warlock even dropping? 0 on the market for the last 20 minutes. SOUNDS SKETCH VALVE!!!

Has anyone here gotten one?

I got twelve immortals with my grad money, and nope, not one rare drop :( still have three left though, just opened 9

Calidor

at what compendium level you get your first Immortal?

Lvl 8 here and 0 rewards :(

instead I got 6 low prio game added to my backpack

It wiggles, so cool.
jOWQ0pe46t8EY.png

mHV18Tx.jpg

BraXzy

Okay so far... Windrunner's cloak looks AWESOME! And when she does Wind Run it looks awesome and she leaves behind a trail of herself. Trying out Lion's hex now. Oh and if you have the CM hat and think "Meh this looks crap" DON'T sell it. Her Q skill looks epic.

HOLY CRAP.. the Tinker teleport looks amazing too.

Quesa

Tinker's BoTs animation is by far the best new animation. Second is storm's ult, third is a tie between the lion fish and Axe's Call.

Sniper gun is epic.

-2 new ability icons
-New auto-attack animation
-New Shrapnel effects
-New Assassinate (ult) effect, icon over the target, and pre-shot animation

...and I swear he walks with a limp like the gun is too heavy for him.

Shit is winning bros. I want to see more of these things, though.

I've been checking Reddit and all I've seen is people whining that they opened 594 chests and haven't gotten any rare ones yet, but no posts of people getting them. Maybe a glitch?

Arkanius

Sniper gun is epic.

-2 new ability icons
-New auto-attack animation
-New Shrapnel effects
-New Assassinate (ult) effect, icon over the target, and pre-shot animation

...and I swear he walks with a limp like the gun is too heavy for him.

Shit is winning bros. I want to see more of these things, though.

His animations are the TF2 Heavy animations (At least the running anim)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I've been checking Reddit and all I've seen is people whining that they opened 594 chests and haven't gotten any rare ones yet, but no posts of people getting them. Maybe a glitch?

They are definitely glitched (none on the market and even with an extremely extremely low droprate you would expect at least 1 on the market) unless they are a .000000000000000000000000000000001% chance to drop, which would be incredibly fuckin stupid.

now volvo gotta compensate by givin them to everyone ;)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIFF IMMORTAL RARES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I got 12 and another gaffer got 14 and zero DK or Warlock items

Add that to the total number of open chests without these items! They don't exist! :(

inkls

Best ones for me are the dk, lion and tinker ones...and I get the storm and Axe ones lol.

Im just saying..
Can any one in LoL solo baron? No one could when i used to play ( that was when Zyra came out). But roshan ... man. Roshan can get murked at lvl 1.
Hupsel, Inkls, and i played a game with WK, and the bear.. of course. Lvl1 rosh.
ok. we learned our lesson. NOW were PARANOID As FOK!

inkls is the one with the mic.. thats how the game goes now when we see ursa on the line up.

6:12 min inkls: I think hes roshin
6:56 min inkls: I think hes roshin
8:12 min inkls: I think hes roshin, some one get wards
9:12 min inkls: I think hes roshin, check the pit

We massacred that bear. Never again. said Inkls.. never again..

lol, we need to be on the lookout for those more often. Although Imust say its more often:

6:12 inkls: I think hes roshin
6:13 Roshan has been slain by the Dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom