• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the immortal items supposed to have empty sockets or did the sellers on the marketplace just take them out and sell the gems separately?

BraXzy

Here are all the main effects from the Immortal items compiled in one post. Sorry for the GIF overload.

Axe.gif

storm.gif

sniper3.gif

Crystal2.gif

Tinker.gif

Lion.gif

windrunner.gif

Dp.gif

puck2.gif

Atlantis

AKA, the immortals can be bought off the store and still have all their effects, even if the person took out the gem?

Yes, though they'll be missing the altered cast animations.

There's a bit of assuming here, I only now 100% that this is the case for Crystal Maiden and Death Prophet.

Add Windranger.

Storm Spirit (ult change), Sniper and Crystal Maiden.. That's all of them right?
Missed Sniper's autoattack, which I believe is different. His walk animation may be different too. I'll confirm/deny that momentarily.

Are the immortal items supposed to have empty sockets or did the sellers on the marketplace just take them out and sell the gems separately?

I think in most of those cases, people are just adding sockets. Just make sure you know which should have kinetic gems and which shouldn't.

Kinetic carriers:

-Sniper
-WR
-Crystal Maiden
-Tinker
-DP

Do not buy an item on the market or anywhere else if it should have a Kinetic gem in it (as listed above) and doesn't have it.

No Kinetic gems:

-Axe
-Puck
-Lion
-Storm

Yes, though they'll be missing the altered cast animations.

There's a bit of assuming here, I only now 100% that this is the case for Crystal Maiden and Death Prophet.

So, I can rip out the CM kinetic and apply it to my Winter Solstice Fashion so that she gets the custom Crystal Nova?

Missed Sniper's autoattack, which I believe is different. His walk animation may be different too. I'll confirm/deny that momentarily.

I think in most of those cases, people are just adding sockets. Just make sure you know which should have kinetic gems and which shouldn't.

Kinetic carriers:

-Sniper
-WR
-Crystal Maiden
-Tinker
-DP

Do not buy an item on the market or anywhere else if it should have a Kinetic gem in it (as listed above) and doesn't have it.

No Kinetic gems:

-Axe
-Puck
-Lion

Does Storm have a kinetic gem?

Zocano

I like most of the immortals, although they're mostly on heroes I don't use.

The only one I'll get a lot of usage is Windrunner's. Also Krob's is great, but I don't use her much.

The Lion is great just for the fish.

Lotto

Thank god these immortals are cheap on the market. Gonna pick some of them up when things settle down more. They're all really well done too, very happy. I got the Storm Spirit one!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Thank god these immortals are cheap on the market. Gonna pick some of them up when things settle down more. They're all really well done too, very happy. I got the Storm Spirit one!

Most of the cheap ones are probably stripped of their gems.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Kinetic carriers:

-Sniper
-WR
-Crystal Maiden
-Tinker
-DP

No Kinetic gems:

-Axe
-Puck
-Lion
-Storm

Thanks for the list.

Ketch

Is the axe item supposed to have a kinetic gem in it? I'm trying to get it off the market, but none of them have a kinetic gem, just regular "got X many Ys"

edit: OH well then. Thanks for the info DV

Zocano

Most of the cheap ones are probably stripped of their gems.

I realize that, but the stronghold box is about ~$2.50 which isn't very much. I assume the prices are gonna keep going down until TI4 but we'll see.

Actually, it's relatively easy to get one with its gems still there. They're pretty plentiful on the low end on the market, you just have to be careful on what you're buying and not just grab the cheapest available.

I'm waiting around and seeing if the dragon form gets any lower or plateaus.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FYI, the kinetic gems for these items are going for super cheap on the market.

why are the gemless ones selling for more on the market

im assuming people just arent buying those so theyre not adjusting as fast

also

ozPFm0j.png

goddamn valve this thing is never going to end

Exuro

nevermind, sold my second warlock staff for $7. Putting up my first as well. I figure in a few days the prices should drop.

With the new trend we're seeing with immortals released I think 10 million will be easy to hit. We only have the mini pudge courier left in terms of in game items to release yeah? That should provide it a tiny bump, no where near as large as this, but hopefully the wave from this stays for a bit.

andd second warlock staff sold, yay for profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom