• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

I like to think my Jugg is baller

MIIGaKN.png

is that a lightsaber

shira

crowbar katana?

Hook swords, also known as twin hooks, tigerheads, or tiger blades, are three weapons in one: A long pole with a hook at the end, an arced blade above the fist, and spearhead beneath the handle. They are also known as 'qian kun ri yue dao', meaning "heaven and earth, sun moon sword".

BigAT

So who is behind Azubu that they are able to draw so many different personalities and streamers to their site? I don't imagine that all these big names are switching away from Twitch without being given bags of money, but where does it come from?

shira

So who is behind Azubu that they are able to draw so many different personalities and streamers to their site? I don't imagine that all these big names are switching away from Twitch without being given bags of money, but where does it come from?

Fnatic is partnered with them. So bags of money were dropped

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk

Mafia

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Basically, the next time someone says they think LoL looks better than DOTA2, I can show them that Riot thinks otherwise.

Razzer

I thought the new map looks pretty good. Bounch summed it up well. Also. that toad creep is awesome. The character models actually look a little worse now they are against a better backdrop, the difference in quality is notable.

Actually, whilst the lanes look like dota lanes the jungle looks very different imo.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Basically, the next time someone says they think LoL looks better than DOTA2, I can show them that Riot thinks otherwise.
The LoL thread on GAF, reddit and the League forums are full of people complaining about the rework because it's "less colorful".

I don't understand them.

That game was crazy, I'm happy DK won but I feel bad for Dendi, he did so well.

Is a tidehunter tankier than a bristleback?

No, but he has an incredibly useful ability that autopurges him when he receives a set amount of damage, which means it's very difficult to lock him down to prevent him from using Ravage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom